Oh Mr Geek, calling Mr Geek, message for Mr Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flanakat

Reaction score
Since posting my thread earlier re Flyers and reading archived posts I have noticed that we are all still searching for the golden answer to marketing/advertising.

So, as we have a wealth of differing experiences and some are bound to be better than others at this part of the job - maybe, just maybe, if we were to put our heads together and add the best bits of our flyers/promo letters/mail shots/leaflets to a melting pot - then maybe, just maybe we may between us come up with a set of perfect flyer/leaflet templates that we can adapt to suit our individual needs.

What do you reckon? Is it viable to have a bank to pool flyers within the site?
Dare you to go first! :biggrin:

Flanakat

It would be fabulous if Creative could design a type of flyer (A5), which we could have a space on to add our other treatment details and a space for our own logos... I would pay for a copy on disc, so that I could adjust it when my special offers change!!!

O.K. so it's good to dream!!!!

Sue

if that isn't possible, yes I do think it's a good idea to pool ideas...
I usually just send out a newsletter to all my clients to tell them of special offers... this doesn't help me get new clients though!
flanakat said:
Since posting my thread earlier re Flyers and reading archived posts I have noticed that we are all still searching for the golden answer to marketing/advertising.

So, as we have a wealth of differing experiences and some are bound to be better than others at this part of the job - maybe, just maybe, if we were to put our heads together and add the best bits of our flyers/promo letters/mail shots/leaflets to a melting pot - then maybe, just maybe we may between us come up with a set of perfect flyer/leaflet templates that we can adapt to suit our individual needs.

What do you reckon? Is it viable to have a bank to pool flyers within the site?
Dare you to go first! :biggrin:

Flanakat

We had a great discussion about this today and are having a meeting regarding CD marketing tools this week.... :)

Any news on the pinkies yet,????????????? im desperate!

Also, this is gonna sound so silly, i bought the mini creative carrier bags to put my "sales" in (the solar centre products are flying out the door!). Well, the advertising is great! i had a call from a lady who spotted the carrier bag, recognised the logo, asked my lady where she had her nails done, and i now have a new customer!
:)

Me too im waiting for news for pinkies. i really am trying to do ladies parties as well as kids. the kids get a little bottle of polish in as well as a nail file and sweets and this gets taken home so their MUMS see it! - potential customers me thinks - however how nice to use a mini creatiove one. also the ladies stuff i dont want to keep using other companies mini products as people wqill think it strange i only use creative - but they have other products in the4ir gift bags.

Flyers. A certain company i trained with prior to creative have posters and a5 laminated flyers and you can ring the office and get your company name and tel website printed on the bottom for something like a fiver i thought this was breat as its an official poster/flyer. please creative do this too.

Hiya

I think it would be an excellant idea!

Where are those pinkie polishes?? :cry:

Mrs Geek said:
We had a great discussion about this today and are having a meeting regarding CD marketing tools this week.... :)

Shall wait with baited breath :green:
Thanks Mrs G

Flanakat
x

This is a great idea. I used to work as a marketing consultant in the insurance industry and we provided our agents with CD marketing tools which they found a god send. When you're running a small business trying to invest time and money into small scale, but professional marketing is nigh on impossible. Maybe some brainstorms with CND users would be really useful (although I'm sure you've already goyt this covered!)

I too will wait with baited breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back