oh my god my daughter has cut her hair!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly!!

Reaction score
Hi all

iam not a hair geek as you can see iam a beauty geek my story is this:

I have 2 daughters 6 and 4 due to go back to school in the morning ive just nipped up to check them and my small daughter (4) who has lovley mid back lengh thick brown hair with a lush full fringe any how i turned her over to see if she was ok and give her a kiss and to my horror cunks of locks where on the pillow!!!:eek::eek:

she now has no fringe and has cut even further back than her fringe went so now has a mullet/moheeken type front!! with added bold stops that look like she has used clippers

iam not sure if to laugh or cry it looks really bad with tuffs staning up i know its silly do you think my local salon could fix this?

i know its hard to judge with out pictures but i think iam just looking for somethink/anythink to make me feel better!!

My baby did similar so I just clipped it back until it grew out and no-one noticed mate. Get some nice big bobbles and clips to take peoples attention away from it x
btw...I'm not a hair geek just another mum:)
Upsetting though isn't it? x

i think most girls have cut a big chunk out of their hair at some point

take her to a salon and see what they can do

oh hun i cant offer any advice as i am not a hair geek but i remember my own daughter doing this, she cut so much of her hair that the only option was a no3 all over:eek::cry:, she was 5 at the time, she had to wear bandanas and hats all the time untill it was long enough to try to style, i realy feel for you as i was so upset when sky did it, im sure 90% of kids do something like this when they are little

Hi I would just ask the hairdresser if she or he can do some seriously good blending for you :hug:
don't worry it will soon grow again ,
they never cease to surprise you do they ? LOL :hug:

Am i bad because i think its funny! Its not funny but it is funny!! I would be devastated if my kid did that and I have none of my own.. but it is not funny.... I do hope this can be sorted out. Did she say why she did it?

Am i bad because i think its funny! Its not funny but it is funny!! I would be devastated if my kid did that and I have none of my own.. but it is not funny.... I do hope this can be sorted out. Did she say why she did it?

I should imagine she was playing at being a wonderful creative hairdresser and thought she was making a wonderful and most beautiful hairstyle ,

well that's what my sister told us when she did it to her own hair when she was small :hug: x

bless her little heart!!!!!....my daughter done this and i went to hairdressers ....why not buy them head bands and put that ON her fringe to hide it...put clips in so it does not come of....it will grow and in time you will laugh about this....take a photo to show her hubby when she gets married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,.....then you will have your own back xxxx

Hi all

iam not a hair geek as you can see iam a beauty geek my story is this:

I have 2 daughters 6 and 4 due to go back to school in the morning ive just nipped up to check them and my small daughter (4) who has lovley mid back lengh thick brown hair with a lush full fringe any how i turned her over to see if she was ok and give her a kiss and to my horror cunks of locks where on the pillow!!!:eek::eek:

she now has no fringe and has cut even further back than her fringe went so now has a mullet/moheeken type front!! with added bold stops that look like she has used clippers

iam not sure if to laugh or cry it looks really bad with tuffs staning up i know its silly do you think my local salon could fix this?

i know its hard to judge with out pictures but i think iam just looking for somethink/anythink to make me feel better!!

lol ahh bless, I'm getting images of the Yellow Pages advert, I did this once I used a hair band to disguise. Hope you find someone:)

lol ahh bless, I'm getting images of the Yellow Pages advert, I did this once I used a hair band to disguise. Hope you find someone:)

Thinking about it its like that but worse!

thanks everone for there comments and i have booked her in to my salon where i go and i have taken a picture to remind her:)

And i think iam laughing now!!!

sorry to laugh but :lol: my mates little girl did the same thing , got hold of her hairdressing kit and grabbed her rechargable clippers and shaved right from the front of her hair :lol: she had a lovely bald stripe through the middle of her fringe ,
best bit was it was her first day of school :lol::lol:
my mate just clipped her fringe to the side so you couldnt notice it too much

Latest posts

Back