OH MY GOD!!!! - unlimited sunbeds??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffgal

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the offer in '(name removed)' orpington???????
Unlimited sunbeds for £20 a month!!!! use as much as you like as often as you like. Yes £20 a month!!! Etheir this salon owner is crazy or desparate!!!!!!!
What do all you tanning consultants think about this??? Surely this will result in some very sore clients.......ouch!:confused:

I think this is geek (name removed) salon.

I think it would be against the law to allow anyone on a sunbed for excessive number of hours.

count me out....the words SKIN CANCER spring to mind....xx

If this REALLY is the case, and its not limited to safety guidelines, then I agree that it is wrong.

However, this is your first post on this board......and you are clearly trying to bad mouth another geek........ a case of sour grapes maybe??

its not the case of sour grapes at all, its something which is an eye openener to how some salons can operate in this way.I dont even now the girl i was just passing and noticed the salon covered in bright pink posters .this is my first post as i am actually a very busy hairdresser i very raerly get time,i just thought this would open eyes to how many unprofessional people out there would put peoples life in danger for money.

I think you have probably miss read or miss interpreted the posters,
in my salon a client can only have 12 Min's max on the sunbed and has to leave a full 24hrs before i will allow them to go back on it,
i am sure this other person will know the rules and regs and has just made the wording on the poster to sound appealing to clients at this quiet time but i am sure she will be following all guide lines

I agree with Louise that you have probably misinterpreted the advert. I am sure the salon owner is responsible and if she is advertising so irresponsibly she would probably also attract the attention of the authorities .

The way I would view it is that a client can have unlimited amount of sessions within the salons safety guidelines. Many tanning salons allow you to buy packages of minutes which give you added value for your money but they wouldn't let you use them all at once!

Latest posts

Back