Oh My God!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tickled Pink!

Reaction score
I have just discovered on this fab new website the facility for looking back at all the replies and new threads you have ever posted! Literally all mine were about the product lifting, crap smile lines etc etc, and all the patient replies from you lovely people out there, kept telling me to STAY WITH IT, PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE and PREP PREP PREP.
Back then i thought i was the worst would-be nail tech who ever walked the earth and used to dread the phone ringing as it was invariably a 'pinger' rather than a new client!!!! I recall very vividly Ruth replying about my 'Crisis of Confidence' and then how determined i was to be good! Anyway, just a few months on, i have converted to Creative and am thrilled at the work i am producing (and so are my clients!) I am certainly not complacent and know i can never stop learning or getting better, but i am confident in my own abilities and that shows in my work. So all you new techs out there who are having a bad day and doubting your abilities, really do stick with it - the help and support you get on here will see you through - trust me!

A smiling nail tech! :D

What a lovely post!

All of us are thrillled that you MADE it. YOu can only go on getting better now.

Congratulations. Master Technician next eh??

What a fab post Hun,
I love it when it all comes together............
So hey babe....Master soon then, I know I am a bully...................but a nice one really....lol

congrats.keep going .it keeps getting better xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

thank you, thank you and thank you!!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back