Oh my-I am with my dad at the hospital!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biljana

Reaction score
And we have some interesting company right across from us LOL... A guy in cuffs accompanied by 3 RCMP officers awaiting an emergency colonoscopy! One has to wonder, What DID he shove up there?!

Cleen Cheeks Spa

Haha oh dear! That's not something you see everyday :o

Nice! Lol. When my dad was in last month the guy next to him was cuffed to the bed with a couple police but they didn't feel they could ask what he was there for haha xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

"Cleen Cheeks Spa"??

I bet he's.....oh, I can't do it. Someone else can. :)

"Cleen Cheeks Spa"??

I bet he's.....oh, I can't do it. Someone else can. :)

Haha, that is my signature after every post that I make :) My business name

The guy was in a sorry looking state, I can't imagine what kind of contraband (read drugs) he shoved in there? One of the officers was a border patrol hmmm

It could be drugs,mobile phone if he was already in prison or something very simple as a barbie or toy car :biggrin: x

Orr he could of 'accidentally' fallen on a ketchup bottle :D

.....eh, how's your poor dad?

.....eh, how's your poor dad?

Thanks for asking, he did really well :) He is still cancer free, all I can hope is that he takes care of himself and that each year his colonoscopy is normal!

It could be drugs,mobile phone if he was already in prison or something very simple as a barbie or toy car :biggrin: x

An array of things popped into my head, until I seen the border patrol people, I can only make an assumption that he tried smuggling something into Canada?

When I was in hospital a few years back there was a woman prisoner in the bed opposite me. I don't know what she was in for as she didn't look ill and was allowed to use her mobile phone on the ward and speak to her hubby in a foreign language! All us other patients got so pissed off coz she and the guards were also allowed to order in dominos pizza while we had to put up with hospital food!

My kids couldn't believe there was a real life prisoner and wouldn't dare make eye contact every night they came up to visit lol

When I was in A&E a couple of years ago, my stay was brightened up a bit by the inebriate in the bed opposite me.

Shadow boxing and singing loudly for 2 hours. The nurses kept walking past him and shouting SHUT UP AND GET BACK INTO BED! bahaha.

Latest posts

Back