Oh Victoria! Is that you in Nails this month?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL thanks :wink2:

I have no choice. In Quebec, I MUST be able to speak french, or suffer for it.

In any case, I said the same thing in french as I did in english. No biggee :wink2:

Oh well done Victoria - now I can practice my French and nails at the same time lol xxx

Anyone with the Nails August issue and a Scanner???

I still didn't get mine yet, and the mailman has already come by
:cry::cry::cry:

pretty please?

Anyone with the Nails August issue and a Scanner???

I still didn't get mine yet, and the mailman has already come by
:cry::cry::cry:

pretty please?
No scanner, but I copied you, framed you and hung you up- you're in our "gallery" If I send you a copy will you autograph it for us???

Victoria~ You sound sooo american... :D Congrats on your mag issue. Well done on the video.

No scanner, but I copied you, framed you and hung you up- you're in our "gallery" If I send you a copy will you autograph it for us???

Ummmm sure:eek: You serious?
wow, I just got asked for my first autograph:!:
way cool:!:

:lol::lol::lol:

What's your gallery? Could you explain that a bit better? I'd love to see a pic of that :green:

JDsVictoria~ You sound sooo american... :D Congrats on your mag issue. Well done on the video.

OMG
American? Ok, that's actually kind of funny. The reason for that is because "technically" I AM American. I was born in Florida USA, arrived in Canada when I was two. Half of my family is American.
But, no, I really don't sound American at all. You should hear my family from Long Island New York... or other friends/family from waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down south.
Now THEY sound American lol

Thanks again!!
:hug::hug:

Well then that means I don't sound american...LOL..
What do you sound like? Cause whatever you sound like..I sound like too and now I am confused.. I always felt I sounded like an american.

I sound Canadian.

It's all in how the "A's" are pronounced :lol:

Although, some parts of NY, that are closer to the Cdn border... sound similar to Canadian. But not quite.

However, sometimes, certain words or phrases... or inflections in my voice will be british or american or french. Because I'm in a french province and had british and american influences on my speech all of my life.

Sooooooooo
I'm a mutt
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great video Victoria, you should be well pleased.

Look forward to seeing you in the mag when someone scans it on here.:)

Gorgeous marbled french, Victoria! :)

And BTW--you DO sound American--you sound like me. :D I don't have an accent, either. Well, at least, not a southern or eastern one. I'm in the Northwest, and we generally are accent-free here, although I do have just a little bit of a Utah influence from my parents. It's in the "r"s :)

Latest posts

Back