Oh Victoria! Is that you in Nails this month?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slhallford

Reaction score
I just got my copy in the mail last night and there you are with your marbled french technique. Congratulations!

S

Can you scan it for us all to have a look mate? x

Well done Victoria, can't wait to see . . .

That's great!! So funny to actually hear your voice mate!
And the kids too:hug:
Well done.

i thought that too judy !!!

she's famous:hug:now

Yeh i saw her on the tube the other day,shes lovely and a very helpfull person.
Well done mate! xx

great tutorial victoria.... and in 2 languages to !

Victoria, great tutorial, and like the other geeks, so keen to get a voice to go with the "voice". (and I appreciate the whole two language thing, I do it all the time in English and Spanish...)

Good on you girl!:biggrin:

Nancy

:o:o:green:

THANKS!!

I haven't seen it yet! Didn't get mine :sad:

I've been SO PSYCHED!! Maybe it's a small thing to some, but it really charges me up.

Thanks for all the compliments and I soooooooooooooo NEEDED this boost today. What great timing!

I have a scanner and you can bet your bootie that as soon as I get my copy, I'll be scanning it!:wink2:

thanks again
xoxoxox:Love:

That's cool!!
Well done - I'd be psyched too!!

the article and video are great!
i'm so glad i have the opportunity to actually ask you a question about it!
the end seems a little thick with the marble colors. is it thick? if it is, how would you thin it and did it take a while to dry because it's polish?
sorry for the questions, but the marble i do is with paint and so many clients pick out polish they'd like for their marble.

again, beautiful work and thanks,
kathleen
My Nails Rock!

that video was great

and in two languages, as well

good job

:o:o:green:

THANKS!!

I haven't seen it yet! Didn't get mine :sad:

I've been SO PSYCHED!! Maybe it's a small thing to some, but it really charges me up.

Thanks for all the compliments and I soooooooooooooo NEEDED this boost today. What great timing!

I have a scanner and you can bet your bootie that as soon as I get my copy, I'll be scanning it!:wink2:
thanks again
xoxoxox:Love:

Great can't wait to see it.....love the bi-lingual video!

the article and video are great!
i'm so glad i have the opportunity to actually ask you a question about it!
the end seems a little thick with the marble colors. is it thick? if it is, how would you thin it and did it take a while to dry because it's polish?
sorry for the questions, but the marble i do is with paint and so many clients pick out polish they'd like for their marble.

again, beautiful work and thanks,
kathleen
My Nails Rock!

Actually, yes, it was a little thicker than I usually do. I was having a tricky time positioning myself, my camera on the tripod etc.. and focusing on making sure I expressed myself correctly and didn't speak too fast for those who's first language is not English or French. So, it was a little heavier than usual. It takes as much time to dry as 2 coats of polish (when it's not quite as thick as that). Doing it with UV Gel Polish OR Water based acrylic paint is ideal.... then you can gloss asap. The paint also tends to be thinner too.

It's not usually too thick with polish. Just for the video, it came out a little thick. A uv gloss ordinarily covers it up just fine without any visible variations in 'thickness, if you know what I mean? It covers it seamlessly.

thanks again everyone
xoxo

cool tutorial victoria, loved hearing you too

thanks so much!
i'll try it your way tomorrow!

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

Great work!...
the way you do it is also the way I do it too.....
I've never even tried another way ( using paints /gels) might have to have a go with it ..
also as said ....nice to have a voice to go with a face:biggrin: .......wish I knew how to speak French...:confused:

Latest posts

Back