Oh what a day.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Oh what a day i had yesterday, Rushed my hubby over to A&e at half past 12 with a suspected 7th phuenothorax. He was x-rayed and giving the all clear at 2.30am, Got in bed at gone 4am. Got a call just after dinner to say my hubbys dad had collapsed at home. So was in A&e again at 2.30pm till 7pm last night. All are now ok, Hubbys at home, Father in laws in hospital with a slow heart rate(due to side effect of tabs hes on). Well hope todays quieter ;)

:eek: Oh no! I've just logged on and this was the first message i've come to. Sounds like you've had a right run of it! Hope everything turns out ok. And in the meantime i expect you will be catching up on a lot of sleep!
Take care

lesley1965 said:
Oh what a day i had yesterday, Rushed my hubby over to A&e at half past 12 with a suspected 7th phuenothorax. He was x-rayed and giving the all clear at 2.30am, Got in bed at gone 4am. Got a call just after dinner to say my hubbys dad had collapsed at home. So was in A&e again at 2.30pm till 7pm last night. All are now ok, Hubbys at home, Father in laws in hospital with a slow heart rate(due to side effect of tabs hes on). Well hope todays quieter ;)
Blimey, Lesley, it never rains but it pours eh? Sorry to hear about your troubles - if you dont mind me asking what's a 7th phuenothorax? Just ignore me if you'd rather not say! If he was given the all clear, did they say what was wrong with him? Hope you have a better day :)

hope every one gets better

Oh Lesley! Have the day off, put your feet up with a long stiff drink!

Carole Lindsay said:
Blimey, Lesley, it never rains but it pours eh? Sorry to hear about your troubles - if you dont mind me asking what's a 7th phuenothorax? Just ignore me if you'd rather not say! If he was given the all clear, did they say what was wrong with him? Hope you have a better day :)

Hiya Carole,
A phuenothorax is a collapsed lung, He has a history of lung problems and its really like a time bomb, It last collapsed in sept of last year.
Would you credit it they say things come in three's, My little boy got up this morning with a temp of 100.5, And as a viral infection.
Oh what a life :rolleyes:

Well all seems quiet this evening, Thank god Lol

hiya

Sounds like your lifes running as per usual les!! bless ya dont know how you cope!

don't know how u can keep so strong. I take my hat off to u. Hope everything starts to go well soon!

With all this going on Lesley I'd have thought you'd be tucked up in bed ages ago ... not burning the midnight oil :lol:
Hope everybody in the family is feeling a bit better.
{{{Hugs}}}.

Oh Lesley I do feel for you, I had a weekend like that not too long ago with my Daughter, my Dad and myself.
I do hope everything calms down for you and the patients are feeling better

Glorsclaws said:
With all this going on Lesley I'd have thought you'd be tucked up in bed ages ago ... not burning the midnight oil :lol:
Hope everybody in the family is feeling a bit better.
{{{Hugs}}}.

I know Glo, Just couldn't sleep last night :( Hopefully be in early tonight.
Thanks for all the messages

Well just returned from my 2nd trip to the hospital today, And my father in law looks much better today. He's on a heart monitor and they will decide what to do drug wise tomorrow. Just as long as he has no more black outs i'm happy.

Latest posts

Back