Oh yay! Oh yay! Oh yay! I passed :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Jo

Creative Geek :)
Reaction score
Oh yes! :) I passed I passed I passed! :) :)
Erm incase you were wondering wot I am on about ..... I passed my acrylic course today with NSI .... Oooooh I am now a qualified nail tech :)
I guess now comes the hard part .... work work work practice practice practice .... then I might earn a few pennies lol Oh well cant wait :) I am so excited .... my friend asked me what i was thinking about over dinner (thinking i was worried about something) and i said "oh i was just wondering how to get my acrylic thinner" ... she looked blank and then said "ah right" lol
Speak soon .... everyones tips and advice on here really helped me ... thanks xx

Joanne xx
Soon to be "Nails by Joanne" or something like anyways ... if i cant think of anything better lol

Well Done you!!

Well done babe, you will now spend a lot of time , mumbling things like ratio, patting and prep...............
Aint it great being a Nail Technician lol xxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS & WELL DONE!!

:D :) Well done Joanne - CONGRATULATIONS :biggrin: ;) !!!​

Many congrats hun.:D

Well Done Babe Its a great feeling is'nt it?:D :biggrin: :D :biggrin:

Yes it is a great feeling :)
You hear so manythings about nail courses and the fact that they dont fail peeps .... but I have to say I have been really impressed by the standard of teaching on my course ... and 3 peeps are having to resit so I guess they dont let you loose unless they think you are really capable of doing it.
Got to take a trip to the shop today for more stock .... argh how it hurts my purse .... will be glad when I have got more experience under my belt so I can get some pennies in lol
Can I ask how long other techs carried on "training" for until you began to charge please?
Thanks for all encouragement and help guys :)
I am sure that I will find so much advice on here .... Its a really fab site with really fab peeps xxx

Joanne xx
(still searching for fab name) lol ... oooh fab .... hows about AbFab Nails ? oh i dunno ;)

Well done Joanne - hope you enjoy your new found career..

well done jo i to only passed a few weeks ago! lol dianna

Well done and congratulations.

Cathy

Well done Jo - you're on your way now!!!!

*Jo* said:
Oh yes! :) I passed I passed I passed! :) :)
Erm incase you were wondering wot I am on about ..... I passed my acrylic course today with NSI .... Oooooh I am now a qualified nail tech :)
I guess now comes the hard part .... work work work practice practice practice .... then I might earn a few pennies lol Oh well cant wait :) I am so excited .... my friend asked me what i was thinking about over dinner (thinking i was worried about something) and i said "oh i was just wondering how to get my acrylic thinner" ... she looked blank and then said "ah right" lol
Speak soon .... everyones tips and advice on here really helped me ... thanks xx

Joanne xx
Soon to be "Nails by Joanne" or something like anyways ... if i cant think of anything better lol
Strength to strength babe: keep at it girl!!!

Hi Joanne,

Glad you passed. Congrats!

Big congrats and good luck in the future.

Judy

Congrats Babes........practice Makes Perfect Now As I'm Finding Out :)

congratulations joanne and good luck for the future

Well done you, keep up the good work.

Many Congratulations!

Great Stuff .... Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back