Oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you do warm oil manicures do you charge extra for it?

If a client comes in for a manicure and you suggest the warm oil how do you approach the client about paying more, if you charge more?

Nash

I think any client expects to pay more for a luxury intense treatment ... especially one that is not just 'pretty' or just smells good one but that really works.

That is what I would explain to the client.

When you do warm oil manicures do you charge extra for it?

If a client comes in for a manicure and you suggest the warm oil how do you approach the client about paying more, if you charge more?

Nash
I dont do a warm oil manicure, Mine are an Express which is very basic, cuticle work, shape, base coat, enamel and then top coat. Obviously all are started with the client washing and sanitising their hands. After top coat I paint a bit of solar oil around the cuticles and give a sprtiz of Solar Speed spray, and then a slick of Solar silk on the hands.

Then Ive got the Classic, which is everything the Express has, but with the Solar Manicure followed by the Solar Butter, and a forearm and hand massage.

Then the Spa Manicure which uses the CND Spa range, very luxurious! Exfoliate, massage, paraffin wax heat treatment, moisture pack, hand soak 1st, etc. I generally use the finishing lotion, but a few clients have their favourite Scentsations that I use instead!

I have just added a couple of new Manicures to my list to see how they do and they are very popluar at the moment, the 1st is the Scentsations Manicure, which uses the Fig and Blackcurrant scrub, I bought oodles of it along with the lotion, and that smells divine.
Then the other is the Solar Manicure, which is using all the Solar products, that to smells divine.

Going back to the hot oil thing, Ive never done, Ive never been taught to do it, and if I have a client with peeling nails then I just dont soak their hands!

Gone off on a bit of a tangent here hun, but its just to gove you an idea of what you can offer with the CND products, ultimate luxury for everyones budget!!

Hope Ive helped a bit!

xxxx:hug:

I dont do a warm oil manicure, Mine are an Express which is very basic, cuticle work, shape, base coat, enamel and then top coat. Obviously all are started with the client washing and sanitising their hands. After top coat I paint a bit of solar oil around the cuticles and give a sprtiz of Solar Speed spray, and then a slick of Solar silk on the hands.

Then Ive got the Classic, which is everything the Express has, but with the Solar Manicure followed by the Solar Butter, and a forearm and hand massage.

Then the Spa Manicure which uses the CND Spa range, very luxurious! Exfoliate, massage, paraffin wax heat treatment, moisture pack, hand soak 1st, etc. I generally use the finishing lotion, but a few clients have their favourite Scentsations that I use instead!

I have just added a couple of new Manicures to my list to see how they do and they are very popluar at the moment, the 1st is the Scentsations Manicure, which uses the Fig and Blackcurrant scrub, I bought oodles of it along with the lotion, and that smells divine.
Then the other is the Solar Manicure, which is using all the Solar products, that to smells divine.

Going back to the hot oil thing, Ive never done, Ive never been taught to do it, and if I have a client with peeling nails then I just dont soak their hands!

Gone off on a bit of a tangent here hun, but its just to gove you an idea of what you can offer with the CND products, ultimate luxury for everyones budget!!

Hope Ive helped a bit!

xxxx:hug:

WOW!!! :hug: Thank you so much. Lots of good stuff here. You gave me some great idea's.

Off to pick up my products :)

Nash

What is unprofessional about olive oil?

Nash

Nothing if your a chef i spose... was just giving you my opinion of which you asked.. but as you said later on.. doesnt really sound right does it?.. i think if you want to come across as a pro you should use pro systems.. try a few.. you will see the difference. good luck!

Latest posts

Back