oil?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PenelopePitstop

Reaction score
:?: just a quick question - promise!

how often do you guys ask your client to oil their enhancements? can too much oil lead to them being weakened at all?

cheers Pen x

Personally, I oil mine 3 times day. At least!!! Although that is probably excessive. I tell my clients about once a day. Is that wrong?
Never had any problems.
I remember when I took my first nais exam, we had to be marked before cuticle oil was used as it covers up mistakes!LOL.

Sam XX

Hellow

Applying a good cutile oil will not weaken nail enhancments it will keep them flexible and therefore strong...applying it after a new set will help the polymerisation if i am correct :o

That's ok then, i tell my clients twice a day, once in the morning and then again at night.

thanks for the help x

funkyfingers10 said:
That's ok then, i tell my clients twice a day, once in the morning and then again at night.

thanks for the help x
This is exactly what I do and you can guarantee if you tell your clients twice a day they'll only do it once - disobedient little buggers!! :lol:

Once a day should do the trick though... :D

I tell my clients to put the oil on at night before they go to bed. I think once a day is ample as they probabley use other hand creams etc in the day. :)

I was told in my CND training to tell the clients to use oil six times a day as they will inevitably half it.

i have to agree that whatever you tell clients they will only do the minimum, i tell my clients twice a day morn and eve, and mostly they forget and only oil once a day (if they do at all)

theres no telling some people, you think they would want to look after their nails once they have paid for them!!!!!

i must say, i tell them it is essential to maintain the flexibility and keep their nails looking their best, but i don't exactly do a roaring trade selling oil.

good luck
beck

Latest posts

Back