Ok been avoidng this but...website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent site, well done for posting the link :)

Some great comments made by other geeks. The only thing that I noticed was on the home page you alternate between 'I' and 'We'. Just doesn't sound right to me...just my opinion :) Otherwise, it's a great website. Love the colour scheme.

hi hun

love the look of your site

just noticed though, on childrens parties, it says
" portable manicure table will provided" should be 'will be provided'?

hths

nicky xxx

"AJ Nails is a salon based within my own home allowing me to offer salon quality treatments, without the salon prices."

Think this bit needs rewording - don't take this personally but it makes you sound a little cheap by saying without the salon prices..

the "AJ Nails is a salon based within my home" - why don't you say AJ Nails is a home based salon offering a personal service daytime, evening and weeknd appointments when other salons are shut - or something to detract them away from a high street salon

Otherwise it is a nice website with good information - well done!

Hope not upset you with what I've said - didn't mean to if I did.

"mynailparadise" I done the website all by myself completley from scratch and started off with no knowledge whatsoever :) Not that I'm proud of myself or anything!!!

"nicky's nails" Thanks hun thats the trouble with spellcheck it doesnt notice missed words lol!

"tinkywinky" Please dont worry about offending me - for a start I think what you have put is great!!!

Thanks girlies your all fab!

Hi
I am a secret webgeek too!
One of the most important things about a website is that people can find it. In your case I would say locally.
I would sugest that this title <title>AJ NAILS -- Manicurist and Pedicurist In Crawley, West Sussex</title> that is used on every page (a meta title - that is what shows in the blue bar at the top of the page) Is changed on each page to be relivant to the content, for example on the manicure page Title should be <title> Manicures: where to have a manicure in Crawley</title> for example or " Pedicure: where to have Pedicures in Crawley". This includes the keyword Pedicure or manicure twice and a search term "where to have.."
The search engines will like this far better, you need one for each section you optimise.
The website generally is nice and neat and easy to navigate. The images on the photo's page seem to be too large and could be optimised to load much faster. Hope this helps
regards

Latest posts

Back