Ok - first couple of questions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bristol-beauty

Reaction score
In my G6 unit it says:

'List the treatments that you cannout carry out and state the reason'
I've put down Reflexology, Body Massage, Aromatherapy Massge & Electrolysis. I know this sounds silly but I don't know what to put for the reason - I mean I'm not qualified to perform those treatments but surely that can't be the answer???

'Draw a diagram to show the targets you need to meet each month in your salon (treatments, sales etc)'
Oh my god I don't even know where to start, how do I do this, what do I measure it against......???

Geeks PLEASE help me :eek: xx

1) I would think Any treatment that you are not fully qualified to perform.

Reason As you would be liable and uninsured as well as being unprofessional to carry out a treatment if you do not have the necessary knowledge and skill.

I found at college the answer was always simple so if I waffled a bit it looked more impressive lol.

Graphs aint my strong point but someone will help you there!

if I was sitting next to you I could show you but I would confuse you no end if I started to type it :eek:

Thanks a lot for the first answer. As for the second I am stumped - Geeks please help me out!!! Thanks Martigirl x

I've got to design a homecare advice leaflet for skin care clients, I have to include images - what sort of thing do you think I need to add in?? Any 'pretty' picture? xx

Latest posts

Back