Ok Here is a Question for The Geek x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Ok now here is a question for you GMG..........
On the beauty Tech I have noticed that there are Advanced Creative Master Technicians.............Here in the UK we have Master Technicians..........
What is the difference ????
Is it to do with the hours they have spend training, or are there extra Masterclasses that the US have and we dont ???
Just asking out of curiosity , I am very happy with my Chiquita Badge and proud of it lol.........

Hey Ruth,

That is from the RoadShows they do in the US. We actually have a little more comprehensive Master Artist class program than they do. By the end of this year, we will have the bees knees of Master Artist programs ;)

The Nail Geek said:
Hey Ruth,

That is from the RoadShows they do in the US. We actually have a little more comprehensive Master Artist class program than they do. By the end of this year, we will have the bees knees of Master Artist programs ;)

Sawasdee ka

Will this be to teach any 3 d or color powders i see in usa you have advance master technician well done ruth for make master tecnician .

Master Artist sound very ezflow sam .

Mui from the land of smiles

The Nail Geek said:
Hey Ruth,

Brill Sam
Sounds like you got something under your hat????

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm I suppose you aint gonna tell ????

Nope didn't think so lol !!!!!

mui said:
Sawasdee ka

Will this be to teach any 3 d or color powders i see in usa you have advance master technician well done ruth for make master tecnician .

Master Artist sound very ezflow sam .

Dear Mui - We have used the terminology 'Master Artist' since we started the 'Creative Master Classes' in 1997!!!! Even the lovely Antonio will tell you that!!

BTW how is Spicy??? Hope all is well in the land of smiles!

yup, in fact it was 1995 that CND launched the Master Artist program in the USA (Almost 10 years ago). There were no other 'Master Artist' programs in the industry until EZ flow Launched their Master Classes a couple of years ago.

The Nail Geek said:
yup, in fact it was 1995 that CND launched the Master Artist program in the USA (Almost 10 years ago). There were no other 'Master Artist' programs in the industry until EZ flow Launched their Master Classes a couple of years ago.

Sawasdee ka

The one thing i love about come to the nail geek site is we learn some thing new every day :biggrin: .

I have seen Many nail tech in England and usa have creative nail tecnician and creative master tech and Advanced master tech and i see creative Educator but never b4 have i see creative master artist on any website or nail message board .

I have seen ezflow master artist .

Thank you samantha for ask about spicy he is sick have chicken spots and not happy same b4 but if spicy not sick then every thing very good in the land of smiles.

My question mr geek when are we going to have the new creative color powders to sell :) and when will you start to teach 3 d and color powders :biggrin: or is the master artist course not for 3d and color powder .

Poor Spicy, Mui. I remember the chicken spots well LOL, all part of growing up it seems. Hope he feels better soon. :)

Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back