Ok..lets see more pics of PopIts nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great Mari - did you use white tips and then paint your silver on after?

Wished mine looked like that but practice is all it needs I suppose.

no i do not use white tips .. it´s with white powder + liquid and the rest with clear and liquid and when i was ready than i paint the silver and i used a top coat :green:
it´s soooo easy to make.. i am very happy that i bought them

visit my homepage
Nagelstudio Passionnails thanks!

no i do not use white tips .. it´s with white powder + liquid and the rest with clear and liquid and when i was ready than i paint the silver and i used a top coat :green:
it´s soooo easy to make.. i am very happy that i bought them

visit my homepage
Nagelstudio Passionnails thanks!

Wow - well done. Did it take much perfecting to get your smile lines in the right place on the poppit?

They all look very uniform so well done.

Wow - well done. Did it take much perfecting to get your smile lines in the right place on the poppit?

They all look very uniform so well done.

yes! you must practice for perfection.. i practiced at a normal tip ..
you need a good brush.. this is very important!
first i work the smile line very wet.. then i apply the french.. i hope you understand.. my english is not very good :lol:

I'm new here and I am adoring looking at the popIt pictures. I live in the US and seem to have a bit of a time getting a hold of them without needing to pay an arm and a leg.

Is there anyone that would maybe be willing to send a chick 1 of each size so I can test them and see if it's even something I'd like to do? If this is a nono please feel free to shoot me. I'm the one with the red streaked hair.

:confused:

my first ever attempt is on my profile..i could only uload one picture..still to work out hoow to do more lol

LindaC xxxx

I just got a small sample of the popits on EBAY!!!!
And I love them --I tried buying from the florida distributor that is supposed to have them but they never sent me the info and when I called to place an order they could not understand me or I them-so I finally found them on EBAY!! from the UK!! Can't get them anywhere in US yet.
Just finished my first fullset on myself and I love them-how easy -no finish buffing or shaping -wow--just the edges.
I have done nails for almost 25 years and anything that can save me filing and time is alright by me.I can sculpt with the best and do nail art--but most of my clients just want it fast!I love the shape .and the thin-ness-I used glitter and did sort of a french and did not find it hard at all.I will still sculpt and use tips when I need to-and I will use the popits when I can-more tools.
Love love love them!!

Latest posts

Back