OK Magazine is not OK!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I quite agree and me writing this is quite controversial enough!! I adore JJ's work but the cover could have been much better

phew.....and I thought nobody would ever talk to me again!!!

I am glad you found the tech who did those nails. I was beginning to think someone had swipped a pic of one of my first sets. Egads! Talk about horrible! But, you know, I actually thought they were pretty good AT THE TIME! :oops: Live and learn my dears! :D [

When I first bought the book, i thought those French nails were horrible! didnt do the book any justice at all. But I wonder if Cos the hands are holdin alphabet things and that the second hand holding the Z :p is all decorative aitbrushed etc, that the first hand is Like a set that u would do whilst training :( A-Z Beginner to advanced)if u get my meaning. Its just a thought. Anyone brave enough to ask???

but no cigar :D I don't think anyone in their right mind would put a 'beginner set' on purpose, on the cover of their book. I'd put it down to just probably not doing the best job possible on the day. It can happen to anyone, but if it had been me - I definitely would have 'photo-shopped' it!!! ;)

God what a dipstick.....I've just come and had a look to see what my controversial comments produced only to find that I've submitted twice. How in the world do I get rid of it???

Utterly confused, Adele :clown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back