OK so I got the black but no blue hue! Help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemmii56

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Had some help on a previous thread as to how to get the blue hue with a black all over tint an the blue didnt show- not even a little hue. How can I correct this please?

Many thanks!

Hi guys,

Had some help on a previous thread as to how to get the blue hue with a black all over tint an the blue didnt show- not even a little hue. How can I correct this please?

Many thanks!

What colour are you now? Black? What have you applied so far? What range are you using? ;)

What colour are you now? Black? What have you applied so far? What range are you using? ;)

I neutralised my red with majirel 1 and 5g green mix. Which worked
Hen was told to try a Semi perm over the top for the blue hue but it didn't work at all...

I neutralised my red with majirel 1 and 5g green mix. Which worked
Hen was told to try a Semi perm over the top for the blue hue but it didn't work at all...

Do you have blue mix? This would be my best bet! You probably could have added it to your original mix, but I see no reason you can't apply it over the top. ;)

Do you have blue mix? This would be my best bet! You probably could have added it to your original mix, but I see no reason you can't apply it over the top. ;)

So try the loreal Bleu mix? What ratio should I do?

What colour semi did u use?

right... i left it a few days before adding the blue mix - tbh not much change at all.. used 3% with the blue on its own...

Not too sure where to go from here... :irked:

You could try crazy colour. Its just a semi. i did it this way and i gradually built up a hue over time. use it after every wash until you get the desired colour and then once a week after that for maintainence. Shade i used was capri blue

You could try crazy colour. Its just a semi. i did it this way and i gradually built up a hue over time. use it after every wash until you get the desired colour and then once a week after that for maintainence. Shade i used was capri blue

This was what the op originally used, but as you say, a build up is good

As Perry said I tried this after the initial dye, I used a blue mix and got a very light hue in the sunlight. I'll use crazy colour on top of that to try and boost it.

I used Capri blue too :) lovely colour will the blue mix help the semi 'stick' better? X

Latest posts

Back