Ok to use Creative pics on website??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie

Reaction score
Figured this would be the best place to ask....... If I'm retailing Creative treatments such as Solar Oil/Butter/Manicure etc., on my website, am I ok to use the pics of these products from their site? Thanks, Jackie

Firstly, thanks for asking permission!! :oops: All our products and pics are trade marked / copy right which means permission must be sought before use!!! You need to speak with either Nicole or Christian in Marketing and they will be able to help you. Not a problem providing we know!! ;) Number is 0113 275 5719 ext 243 for Nicole / 223 for Christian!!! :) ;)

Thanks for that, I wasn't too sure so thought I'd better ask - don't want to be getting into hot water with Creative - they might ban me from buying Solar Manicure and Butter - life without them would be a living hell! :D

I'll give them a ring next week - I appreciate the nudge in the right direction.

Jackie

Jackie said:
don't want to be getting into hot water with Creative - they might ban me from buying Solar Manicure and Butter - Jackie

Naaa I'm sure we NEVER do anything like that :oops: :shock: the only time anyone was ever 'banned' as you put it, was when they were caught stealing :twisted: on camera!! I think that deserves a ban personally!!! :shock:

Hi Mrs Geek

Can you give me the new extn numbers for Nicole or Christian please.

Am opening new salon this month and I want to use if possible some CND images on my price list and webpage.

Have emailed Christian about this on 21 September but as of yet, have not had a response, so want to ring to confirm that email was received etc and ask about images etc.

Would appreciate it if you could let me know what they are as want to get the website built and price lists made up asap.

Kind regards

Jue
Angels Nails & Beauty

They are really busy but they will get back to you, why not try emailing Nicole, she been real helpful with me. [email protected]

Thanks Debs, have just emailed Nicole.

Jue ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back