Ola Spanish Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanna Dance

Reaction score
Hi everyone - you probably won't remember but Iposted a while ago about my intention to go to Spain to live - well its finally happening. We (my partner,son, and I) are off to Costa Del sol again on 20th Jan to look at houses and premises for business.

My question is to any of you geeks who live on the costa - whats the weather going to be like around 20th Jan - don't expect its going to be super warm but don't want to make a fool of myself by looking like suzy in the summertime! I was intending on taking jeans and t-shirts with a couple of hoodies and my ugg boots for night time - does that sound sensible?

Any advice greatfully received.

Michelle
x

Hi Michelle

In Valencia we've got 19-20 C in the sun today :eek: BUT the night time temps drop considerably... I think you've got the right idea re what to bring with you, although you will feel warmer than the locals who will be wrapping up in winter coats etc :wink2:

Try this website for the weather forecast... it's usually pretty accurate - weather.co.uk - Index

i was then going to say pm sandi!!!!.....

thanks girls- just don't want to look too much like a tourist lol Can't wait to get over - we're hoping to go for good in April so this is just the first step.

Thanks again

Michelle

thanks girls- just don't want to look too much like a tourist lol Can't wait to get over - we're hoping to go for good in April so this is just the first step.

Thanks again

Michelle

you lucky so and so...hope the house hunting goes well...lucky *&^%$£"%$^& !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

Hi Michelle

In Valencia we've got 19-20 C in the sun today :eek: BUT the night time temps drop considerably... I think you've got the right idea re what to bring with you, although you will feel warmer than the locals who will be wrapping up in winter coats etc :wink2:

Try this website for the weather forecast... it's usually pretty accurate - weather.co.uk - Index

Pretty much the same here in Javea too. It is pretty warm in the sun during the day, but at night it gets pretty chilly, Ugg boots would be perfect.

Latest posts

Back