Olapex treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey xox

Reaction score
Hi, I’ve tried to ask Olaplex via message directly and twice they haven’t actually answered the question, can I use No.1 & No.2 treatment on someone who is 13? They’ve said it’s sulphate free and non toxic, but I didn’t know if there was a recommended age?

Hi, I’ve tried to ask Olaplex via message directly and twice they haven’t actually answered the question, can I use No.1 & No.2 treatment on someone who is 13? They’ve said it’s sulphate free and non toxic, but I didn’t know if there was a recommended age?
I wouldn't have thought so, but I'm intrigued as to why a 13 year old might need Olaplex?

I wouldn't have thought so, but I'm intrigued as to why a 13 year old might need Olaplex?
I’ve done the family’s hair since kids were born and they’ve all gone through a dry damaged stage, the mum too- the 3 girls don’t have coloured hair but it’s damaged and broken even with regular trims, they’ve tried treatments so I was going to do a stand alone Olaplex treatment on her, or is there anything else you could suggest?
He hair is mega curly, and uneven curls, so very loose S bend at the back, tighter at sides/mid section and the front and top is very tight frizzy, dry, and broken,
They use sulphate free products, no straightner, and serums and treatments and although trimmed regularly it’s getting worse?
the oldest I’ve done a straightening treatment which helps but her hair is straight with a dry/frizzy section (literally just on one side of her head) which we put down to hormones?

Latest posts

Back