Olaplex 4 & 5 leaving the hair feeling unclean?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammyedmonds

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Has any one had any clients complaining that Olaplex 4 & 5 is leaving their hair feleing dirty? I've had three clients say the same thing, that it almost leaves a film over the hair. Does anyone have any explanation or advice? I personally find the products absolutely fine. Olaplex wasn't able to give me much advice other than to use a deep cleanser every now and then.

Any opinions much appreciated 😊

Hi everyone. Has any one had any clients complaining that Olaplex 4 & 5 is leaving their hair feleing dirty? I've had three clients say the same thing, that it almost leaves a film over the hair. Does anyone have any explanation or advice? I personally find the products absolutely fine. Olaplex wasn't able to give me much advice other than to use a deep cleanser every now and then.

Any opinions much appreciated 😊
Are you clients using a regular shampoo for their first wash, then using No4 for the second wash?

How long have your clients been using 4 + 5?

No just two shampoos with No4 and then No5 just on the ends.

No just two shampoos with No4 and then No5 just on the ends.
I always recommend for my clients to use a regular shampoo first. I feel that the Olaplex shampoo is too gentle and too heavy to really cleanse the hair and scalp.
I also recommend for some of my clients not to use the Olaplex shampoo and conditioner every time they wash their hair.
Remember it's a treatment shampoo and conditioner that corrects moisture and protein bslance.

I always recommend for my clients to use a regular shampoo first. I feel that the Olaplex shampoo is too gentle and too heavy to really cleanse the hair and scalp.
I also recommend for some of my clients not to use the Olaplex shampoo and conditioner every time they wash their hair.
Remember it's a treatment shampoo and conditioner that corrects moisture and protein bslance.
Thank you for taking the time to help me out ☺️ I will make the suggestions.

Latest posts

Back