Olaplex and Colorplex insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooroo80

Reaction score
Old news. Search the threads on these additives. It's been spoken about

Old news. Search the threads on these additives. It's been spoken about
I do apologise, I am new to salon geek therefore haven't read every single thread. Just giving anyone who didn't know already a heads up!

We are actually working this out with the UK specifically as it operates slightly different than any other countries worldwide. We will have an update in the near future! :)

We are actually working this out with the UK specifically as it operates slightly different than any other countries worldwide. We will have an update in the near future! :)
My

My Loreal rep said as soon as you start mixing anything in with their product bang goes your insurance

This just came in my NHF letter

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    521.7 KB · Views: 38
This just came in my NHF letter
Got that today too. My insurance is due to renew in July so will try and get a quote from the one they reccomend.

How much does it cost to go with NHF? Is it worth the money?

How much does it cost to go with NHF? Is it worth the money?
Urgh I can't remember! Approx £100-£200?!

I think so... You get contracts, advice, possible legal assistance.

Urgh I can't remember! Approx £100-£200?!

I think so... You get contracts, advice, possible legal assistance.
Do you insure through them too? I've already got the contract off them, I half inched it when it was online ages ago ;)

Do you insure through them too? I've already got the contract off them, I half inched it when it was online ages ago ;)

They use coversure for the insurance. And yeah I went with them.

Think it was approx £200 for the year and you have access to all the contract templates which they update if legislation changes. That was the main reason I joined as those alone through a solicitor would cost a bomb. Not sure if I will renew every year but will print a load off before it expires if I don't renew! There's normally a discount code in pro hair mag every month. If you want to join let me know and i will see if I can find it! I haven't used the helpline yet but apparently it's really good if you need any advice re employment issues etc and they send lots of info on courses but so far they haven't been in London, mainly up north!

Think it was approx £200 for the year and you have access to all the contract templates which they update if legislation changes. That was the main reason I joined as those alone through a solicitor would cost a bomb. Not sure if I will renew every year but will print a load off before it expires if I don't renew! There's normally a discount code in pro hair mag every month. If you want to join let me know and i will see if I can find it! I haven't used the helpline yet but apparently it's really good if you need any advice re employment issues etc and they send lots of info on courses but so far they haven't been in London, mainly up north!

I see loads London upwards!! None further South!

Latest posts

Back