Olaplex/clear hair dye?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BABC

Reaction score
I'm a beauty therapist but after some advice from hair geeks [emoji4]

I had olaplex a while ago and was really pleased with the results. At the time the hairdresser spoke to me about a 'clear' hair dye it can be used with to achieve even more shine?

That hairdresser has since left and I don't really know what to ask for and feel a bit silly explaining?! Can anyone shed any light on what he may of meant? Thanks xxx

Ask for a clear gloss :)

I had olaplex a while ago and was really pleased with the results. At the time the hairdresser spoke to me about a 'clear' hair dye it can be used with to achieve even more shine?

That hairdresser has since left and I don't really know what to ask for and feel a bit silly explaining?! Can anyone shed any light on what he may of meant? Thanks xxx
Redken Shades EQ has a clear it's a gloss. Seals hair supplies shine.

It's wella clear gloss x

Thanks all-yeah just wanted to know what to book in for!xx

I mix a clear gloss with OLAPLEX and it's wonderful. You get so much shine and a lot of volume. I would ask for s clear gloss and for them to use OLAPLEX in it. It acts as a sort of " top coat"

I mix a clear gloss with OLAPLEX and it's wonderful. You get so much shine and a lot of volume. I would ask for s clear gloss and for them to use OLAPLEX in it. It acts as a sort of " top coat"
You mix Olaplex no1 or no2 in the clear gloss and in what ratio?

Latest posts

Back