Olaplex from Amazon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I questioned how they could sell to the general public and they said they were the distributors for Olaplex in Australia. How true that was, I'm not sure.

Why not PM AbMcDonald and ask her to look to it? I know they're keen to keep it available to hair pro's only.

There is absolutely no guarantee. We do not distribute on Amazon nor do we plan to. Not only is it not guaranteed authentic, but it is highly inflated in price.

As most of you know I've been in Brisbane Australia and had to purchase colour from a wholesaler there and spotted they sold Olaplex. I was paying for the colours as someone walked in that was obviously not a hairdresser - basically was enquiring about her hair and what shampoo they recommend she should get and asked about buying Olaplex... And they were going to sell it to her. The only reason she didn't buy it was because she balked at the cost.

I questioned how they could sell to the general public and they said they were the distributors for Olaplex in Australia. How true that was, I'm not sure.
Im So sorry about this, i have contacted our head of International Education to make him aware of this. Currently only Haircare Australia is an authorized distributor.

Your not really hurting olaplex. Its other people in the industry. Why should clients go to you when they can order the same product on amazon and do it themselves?
Hurt Olaplex? I think there's some confusion, I didn't want to hurt anyone, I wanted to buy their product. It took over 2 months for them to get back to me after I registered an interest. And yes, I understand that not all vendors are genuine, which is why I bought from one which was fulfilled by Amazon. I'd go as far as to say that Olaplex hurt themselves and their reputation by the awful managing their UK product launch.

Hurt Olaplex? I think there's some confusion, I didn't want to hurt anyone, I wanted to buy their product. It took over 2 months for them to get back to me after I registered an interest. And yes, I understand that not all vendors are genuine, which is why I bought from one which was fulfilled by Amazon. I'd go as far as to say that Olaplex hurt themselves and their reputation by the awful managing their UK product launch.
This is not an issue directly linked to Olaplex, Please email me at [email protected] and I will provide you with the direct contact

I had to wait a couple of months last year after registering my interest,....but that was because it hadn't arrived in England at that point!:p
Please listen to the others advise about buying from a genuine distributor....'Star Quality' is one, and their service is fantastic.:)
Any thing worth having....is worth waiting for!:D

Latest posts

Back