Olaplex from Amazon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisy020913

Reaction score
is the olaplex you can get from Amazon genuine ? I want 1&2 for use at home so I can do my own treatments .

Probably not. Go to a salon

Olaplex that is not sold from an authorized distributer is NOT GUARANTEED! Amazon is NOT and authorized distributer. I read about someone who bought Olaplax from Amazon and it was water with yellow food coloring. You can go on Olaplex.com and look at the salon locator to find a salon near you. I hope this helps. - jennifer. http://locator.olaplex.com/

Olaplex has a few distributors like Salon Centric and Cosmoprof but Amazon is NOT one of them, I would buy it from Olaplex itself at www.Olaplex.com, or if you are not a pro then go to a salon, why trust if it's the real deal.

OK, just contacted Olaplex for you and NO, NO, NO do not buy from Amazon, it isn't Olaplex.

Colour savers doing it now

I bought from Amazon and it was definitely genuine. Think it depends on which supplier you select.

Anyone can sell on Amazon. They just want you to buy it from the distributor but the fact is you can buy it and put it on Amazon. Don't worry it's genuine

I bought from Amazon and it was definitely genuine. Think it depends on which supplier you select.
You cannot guarantee that it's genuine unless you buy it from the authorised channels, which Amazon most definitely isn't.

You cannot guarantee that it's genuine unless you buy it from the authorised channels, which Amazon most definitely isn't.
I'm not saying it's guaranteed to be genuine, I'm just saying that in my experience it definitely was.

The real issue here is one of diversion. Buying pro products on amazon is participating in the practice of diverting professional only products to no pro users.

The real issue here is one of diversion. Buying pro products on amazon is participating in the practice of diverting professional only products to no pro users.
Well if Olaplex UK got their act together and replied to emails etc we wouldn't have to.

Who on amazon did you purchase though please ?

Well if Olaplex UK got their act together and replied to emails etc we wouldn't have to.

Your not really hurting olaplex. Its other people in the industry. Why should clients go to you when they can order the same product on amazon and do it themselves?

Anyone can sell on Amazon. They just want you to buy it from the distributor but the fact is you can buy it and put it on Amazon. Don't worry it's genuine
....Actually, I read where a stylist bought Olaplex on Amazon and when she got it, it was water with yellow food coloring. So, NO, it is not all genuine.

is the olaplex you can get from Amazon genuine ? I want 1&2 for use at home so I can do my own treatments .
We do not sell on amazon. Its highly inflated and is not guaranteed authentic as mentioned above. You will save yourself money to purchase through a distributor. Where are you located? Are you a professional?

If you buy your products from Amazon and use them on clients, you won't be insured if they suffer a reaction. Why take the risk if you're qualified and can buy from the distributor more cheaply? :rolleyes:

You really have no way of knowing if it's bona fide or tampered with/watered down, unless you have a very good chemistry set at home. :)

As most of you know I've been in Brisbane Australia and had to purchase colour from a wholesaler there and spotted they sold Olaplex. I was paying for the colours as someone walked in that was obviously not a hairdresser - basically was enquiring about her hair and what shampoo they recommend she should get and asked about buying Olaplex... And they were going to sell it to her. The only reason she didn't buy it was because she balked at the cost.

I questioned how they could sell to the general public and they said they were the distributors for Olaplex in Australia. How true that was, I'm not sure.

Latest posts

Back