Olaplex no3

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would update everyone on my personal opinion on how well I've found number 3 working. Little background on my hair I seem to think its indestructible and I can do what I want to it and I always seem to float back to being blonde so September time last year I was doing an root stretch and decided I wanted to be blonde again so I went and got highlights put in by another hairdresser and had a really good chop as it needed it so it was just above the shoulders. April time this year I got bored and decided to just shove bleach on it as you do so did my roots and pulled through to the ends for last 10 mins and toned, had lovely tones through it where it had grabbed more in certain places. Done them again since then and used illumina on it (I'd use emoji with love heart eyes here but they don't seem to work for me) loved it but again grabbed more in certain places. So this time round now that olaplex is more easier purchasable I've been using no3 for the weeks running up to my colour so I've just done my roots, without no1 as I've still not got round to going into Manchester to Aston and fincher, I shampooed once and towel dried ready to do my toner. I decided to dry it as I was curious to see how my hair was without conditioner after using olaplex it's a little dry on the ends which isn't a surprise but the strength of my hair is amazing! I'm so pleased with it and now even more excited to get my hands on 1 + 2! Hoping I will notice a difference with how the toner takes so I will keep you updated! Sorry for the long winded message

I'm so happy to hear and yes olaplex doesn't address moisture, but all else was awesome!!

Latest posts

Back