Olaplex no3

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren121

Reaction score
Sorry guys a quick question for you olaplex users (I've tried to search but no1 has had the question I have) I'm not signed up to Aston and fincher so haven't been able to get my hands on no1 and no2 yet. I've been using no3 for the past 3 weeks once a week and I have noticed an improvement! What my question is is would you suggest I get my hands on 1 and 2 before I do my roots and tone or just carry on using no3 after I've done my colour?

Also what sizes bottles do they sell 1 and 2 in?

Tia

My understanding is that 1 is the most concentrated solution with number 2 being more dilute and number 3 weaker again.

So definitely try the travel kit containing 1&2 if you can't get hold of the full size bottles.

Thank you I will do is it just your certificates you have to take in to Aston and finch to get a card? What are the bottle sizes for the travel pack?

No1 mitigates the damage so that is all you're missing. If you can get your hands on it, great! But if not, no worries for now, continue using no3

Thank you I will do is it just your certificates you have to take in to Aston and finch to get a card? What are the bottle sizes for the travel pack?

Ring your local branch to check.
When I got a card, I had to take my certificate of qualification and my professional liability insurance certificate too. I think I might have had to show them my business card, but can't quite remember as it was a while ago.

They were a lot more thorough than Salon Services.

Do we know why you can't get it on the A&F website? My nearest branch is about 70 miles away which makes a long round trip to try it out!

I was thinking the same is it because you don't have to prove anything to have an online account?

I had to sign up to star qualities website to get an account activated but I got the email saying I can now order online after a couple of days, I had to give details of my salon website, price list for cuts and colour. It was www.starqualities.com I think. The link was from the olaplex UK site.

I was thinking the same is it because you don't have to prove anything to have an online account?
I signed up to A&F when I was a student and they sent a letter to college asking if I was a student, so I would've hoped they gathered I was qualified. Nevermind, I'll take my certificates and join in store! :)

Do we know why you can't get it on the A&F website? My nearest branch is about 70 miles away which makes a long round trip to try it out!

Give your 'local' branch a call? The staff in the one I used in Bristol were always very helpful.

Give your 'local' branch a call? The staff in the one I used in Bristol were always very helpful.
Yes, that's probably the best bet.Thank you!

I would suggest inquiring about shipping to you, That may be an option?

Does the use of no3 interfere with how nioxin shampoo and treatments work? Or vice versa? @AbMcDonald c

I would suggest inquiring about shipping to you, That may be an option?
Thanks yes, I have emailed Olaplex and heard nothing back from them, same with Aston and Fincher.

Does the use of no3 interfere with how nioxin shampoo and treatments work? Or vice versa? @AbMcDonald c
Olaplex does not interfere. Olaplex does not replace or cause issues for the services you are already doing.

Thanks yes, I have emailed Olaplex and heard nothing back from them, same with Aston and Fincher.
Unfortunately we do not ship directly outside of the U.S.- I would call Ashton and Fincher or Star qualities to see if they will consider it. Also email [email protected] . They may be able to help, unfortunately I can only do so much, being based in the US

Unfortunately we do not ship directly outside of the U.S.- I would call Ashton and Fincher or Star qualities to see if they will consider it. Also email [email protected] . They may be able to help, unfortunately I can only do so much, being based in the US
Thank you. Yes, I'll call them both.

Latest posts

Back