SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh okay yeah I will give that ago then!
thanks!!

With that product would I just use that once a week until it’s ran out and then stop using it? Or should I keep getting it?
I’m gunna try that treatment the philip Kingsley one, once a week and then stand alone Olaplex treatment once a month and olaplex no3 once a week hopefully this should help repair my hair :)

With that product would I just use that once a week until it’s ran out and then stop using it? Or should I keep getting it?
I’m gunna try that treatment the philip Kingsley one, once a week and then stand alone Olaplex treatment once a month and olaplex no3 once a week hopefully this should help repair my hair :)
Use it until your hair feels better , then use it sparingly to maintain the condition

Hello! Me again!!
So I have used the Elasticizer once this week and hasn’t done much but going to keep using it as I know will take time to work :)
Just a quick question should I use the olaplex stand alone treatment in the same week as using the Elasticizer or should I just use one of these products?
Also I have been using ultimate blends hair food banana as my conditioning treatment and it’s unreal stuff!!!

Thank you

Hello! Me again!!
So I have used the Elasticizer once this week and hasn’t done much but going to keep using it as I know will take time to work :)
Just a quick question should I use the olaplex stand alone treatment in the same week as using the Elasticizer or should I just use one of these products?
Also I have been using ultimate blends hair food banana as my conditioning treatment and it’s unreal stuff!!!

Thank you
When you say ultimate blends that's not garnier I hope?
Elastisizer is amazing, give it chance, be patient, your hair is extremely damaged, it's extremely unlikely that something is going to repair it instantly, unless it's full of silicone and waxes that coat the hair like Garnier and most other shop bought products. Which is obviously masking the problem instead of addressing it.
As for the Olaplex, you coukd use this in the same week yes, but obviously not at the same time. Olaplex and Elastisiser are totally different products and work in totally different ways.

Okay that’s brilliant thank you!
I will use Elasticizer once a week and the olaplex treatment in the same week then only once a month with the olaplex :)
I did a stretch test on my hair and it’s basically when it’s dry it streches and doesn’t really snap just goes like wavy almost but when my hair is wet it’s very like tacky feeling and feels fragile I’m staring to think I should be using protein too?!
But i just don’t know I really struggle to know if I need moisture or protein and don’t want to over do it with any of them just want a ice balance :) and yes it was the ultimate blends one I wouldn’t ever normally use that but I checked out the ingredients and it seems okay, but have heard they are full of plastics?! So maybe I should stop using it ? Even though it does make my hair feel amazing!

Okay that’s brilliant thank you!
I will use Elasticizer once a week and the olaplex treatment in the same week then only once a month with the olaplex :)
I did a stretch test on my hair and it’s basically when it’s dry it streches and doesn’t really snap just goes like wavy almost but when my hair is wet it’s very like tacky feeling and feels fragile I’m staring to think I should be using protein too?!
But i just don’t know I really struggle to know if I need moisture or protein and don’t want to over do it with any of them just want a ice balance :) and yes it was the ultimate blends one I wouldn’t ever normally use that but I checked out the ingredients and it seems okay, but have heard they are full of plastics?! So maybe I should stop using it ? Even though it does make my hair feel amazing!
If you look back on our comments, I suggested you use the Redken anti snap shampoo and a moisture treatment... So the Elastisizer is your moisture treatment, so you should still be using the anti snap shampoo.

I know yeah it was just that when I had used it I found my hair snapping more which was so bizarre !!
But yeah I will try that once a week too and see if it’s any better
Thanks for you’re help really appreciate it

Latest posts

Back