Olaplex pricing help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah7898

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm mobile and want to add olaplex into my colour for certain clients.

Was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to answer a few questions I have about pricing and cost per service?

I'm assuming money info can't be posted here so a private message would be great, thank you.

Do I need to change the way I mix my bleach and colours?

Also do I need to use the shampoo and conditioner as I'm mobile and already carry sooooo much stuff!
I don't mind ordering for the clients if they want to order but do I need it to finish the whole service?

Thanks!

Hi hun,

I’m mobile and have just introduced olaplex to my services and I have been really pleased with the response! I bought the travel kit from Sally’s which includes 2x step 1 and 2x step 2. I usually buy the 3 separately from amazon and the client will buy that from me. I wouldn’t bother with the shampoo and conditioner but if your clients want it then you could always order it and do a slight mark up so u make a bit of money. I charge £50 for one application of step one and two and a small bottle of 3. Then if they want to buy more 3 I charge £25.
The instructions come with the pack and are also online and are very clear so you shouldn’t have any problems using it. The only time it becomes slightly confusing is when you bleach and then tone but again, it does explain how to do it.
Good luck!

Hi hun,

I’m mobile and have just introduced olaplex to my services and I have been really pleased with the response! I bought the travel kit from Sally’s which includes 2x step 1 and 2x step 2. I usually buy the 3 separately from amazon and the client will buy that from me. I wouldn’t bother with the shampoo and conditioner but if your clients want it then you could always order it and do a slight mark up so u make a bit of money. I charge £50 for one application of step one and two and a small bottle of 3. Then if they want to buy more 3 I charge £25.
The instructions come with the pack and are also online and are very clear so you shouldn’t have any problems using it. The only time it becomes slightly confusing is when you bleach and then tone but again, it does explain how to do it.
Good luck!
Thank you! Pretty much answered everything I want to know :) x

Latest posts

Back