Olaplex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Olapex has no relationship with Tesco directly or indirectly. They are not an authorized distributor and we will not guarantee authenticity of the product. We are working to get this resolved and find the source. We are 100% professional only and will remain that way. The stylists also have the option of contacting Tesco directly and voicing their dissatisfaction with them selling Olaplex which is a professional use product to untrained/unlicensed consumers. Please contact them as well!
Thank you Jordan. The last thing we need is to put Olaplex into the UK equivalent of Wall-Mart because it will just give the colorplexes and fibreplexes of this world another selling point. It would be a shame to damage the reputation of the company. I don't think consumers would be bothered, and to be fair it is £36.99 plus delivery which is more than I imagine salons even sell it for. But it would certainly change mine, and many other professionals view of the brand. Please keep us updated when the problem is sorted.

The salon I bought it from charged me £39

Olapex has no relationship with Tesco directly or indirectly. They are not an authorized distributor and we will not guarantee authenticity of the product.
I can't see a high profile store chain like Tesco selling knock off fake stuff - it'll be the end of them.

So....has olaplex sold us out to the high street already? They could've at least waiting until the labels were dry on the packaging first.like other salon only products that sold us out to the high street :(

I'm genuinely surprised you don't know about this, we saw this ages ago & it's been on the olaplex users group on fb, I'll take great pleasure in drafting a lovley email tho :rolleyes:
As for the people above unless your team help out unfortunately their going to have to get it from unauthorised stockists, we here are trying our best to help your business by telling them to buy from legit stockists but no one seems to have directly helped the commenters above :/

We have found multiple sources and cut them off. We will continue to cut off any distributor, supplier or salon to be found doing this.

I can't see a high profile store chain like Tesco selling knock off fake stuff - it'll be the end of them.

So....has olaplex sold us out to the high street already? They could've at least waiting until the labels were dry on the packaging first.like other salon only products that sold us out to the high street :(

We have not sold out to anyone. We are working to get this removed entirely. We have identified who we believe is the source and are working to get this resolved immediately.

Latest posts

Back