Olaplex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jo-jo

Reaction score
how can I get hold of olaplex as a freelance stylist? I really want/need some! I filled out the form on their website a week ago but have heard nothing yet

how can I get hold of olaplex as a freelance stylist? I really want/need some! I filled out the form on their website a week ago but have heard nothing yet

You can buy it from any branch of Aston & Fincher.

Yeah, I got mine from Aston & Fincher!

yeah, not from any branch of A&F it seems, I had been banking on this but mine have refused me today, said I have to get it online because they don't stock the travel size and I'm not allowed to buy the salon starter kit, Now can't find it online so have to wait for tomorrow so I can call head office. Rubbish!

I've just found it on amazon uk for the same price as the Olaplex rep gave me in my salon.

@AbMcDonald @jordanstylist do we really want these people buying from Amazon?

To the Guys n gals commenting here...

I don't know why your struggling to get your hands on olaplex, I've not read the whole thread, have you contacted star qualities?
Is it the no 1 & no 2 your looking for or just no 3?
Are you stylists with current insurance?

I contacted star qualities.. Registered etc. they emailed to say they will put me through to my local distributor and I've had nothing.. I have insurance and I have an A&F account but they don't have it on their website

I contacted star qualities.. Registered etc. they emailed to say they will put me through to my local distributor and I've had nothing.. I have insurance and I have an A&F account but they don't have it on their website
No they don't, you call the branch and they send a rep out to discuss the product with you, they bring the olaplex with them and run you through how to use it

We do not condone or endorse buying product through Amazon or any other third party. Product purchased this way is not guaranteed by our company and you run the risk of it being entirely counterfeit. Please support your local distributors to ensure real product!

We do not condone or endorse buying product through Amazon or any other third party. Product purchased this way is not guaranteed by our company and you run the risk of it being entirely counterfeit. Please support your local distributors to ensure real product!

So what are they meant to do when the approved distributors won't sell it to them?

Some freelancers are really struggling to get hold of it and yet their clients can purchase a bottle of No3 from Tesco!!!!

Why can Tesco's acquire it and not qualified hairdressers?

Call me cynical but is it just Big Bucks $$$$$ talking?

So what are they meant to do when the approved distributors won't sell it to them?

Some freelancers are really struggling to get hold of it and yet their clients can purchase a bottle of No3 from Tesco!!!!

They have it in tesco, wtf? Have you seen it for yourself?

They have it in tesco, wtf? Have you seen it for yourself?

Really tesco! Omg, that has put me off now, not much point me going to the expense of getting it in if tesco will get it and prob sell it on a two for three deal! I thought it was a professional only product!

It's available from Tesco online.

Yep I seen this

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447024312.109080.jpg
im actually in shock. Can someone from Olaplex please tell that the company did not know about this, and that Olaplex will be removed from tesco!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447024451.042662.jpg
Jordan I am concerned, can you please explain this?

View attachment 191914 Jordan I am concerned, can you please explain this?

Olapex has no relationship with Tesco directly or indirectly. They are not an authorized distributor and we will not guarantee authenticity of the product. We are working to get this resolved and find the source. We are 100% professional only and will remain that way. The stylists also have the option of contacting Tesco directly and voicing their dissatisfaction with them selling Olaplex which is a professional use product to untrained/unlicensed consumers. Please contact them as well!

Olapex has no relationship with Tesco directly or indirectly. They are not an authorized distributor and we will not guarantee authenticity of the product. We are working to get this resolved and find the source. We are 100% professional only and will remain that way. The stylists also have the option of contacting Tesco directly and voicing their dissatisfaction with them selling Olaplex which is a professional use product to untrained/unlicensed consumers. Please contact them as well!
I'm genuinely surprised you don't know about this, we saw this ages ago & it's been on the olaplex users group on fb, I'll take great pleasure in drafting a lovley email tho :rolleyes:
As for the people above unless your team help out unfortunately their going to have to get it from unauthorised stockists, we here are trying our best to help your business by telling them to buy from legit stockists but no one seems to have directly helped the commenters above :/

Latest posts

Back