Olaplex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcandyclub

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope you’re well? Just wondering how much you charge for Ola Plex for a full head of highlights with bleach? Where is the best place to buy it and how much is a salon size bottle 525ml? Thanks

When I did the Olaplex training they suggested anything under 1/4 oz you charge £15 for and anything up to 1/2 oz is £20 but this depends on your area. We were a small salon in what would be considered a deprived area.

I'm definitely considering Olaplex training, it seems to have taken the world by storm - everyone and their mother is OBSESSED with it. Results seem amazing!

I would say the best place to get it is Salon Success and they generally have reps in your area and can mostly offer training. Cost are not cheap and mostly fixed generally you have to buy the salon kit or stylist kit (1x No.1 and 2x No.2's).

Hi everyone hope you’re well? Just wondering how much you charge for Ola Plex for a full head of highlights with bleach? Where is the best place to buy it and how much is a salon size bottle 525ml? Thanks
I think the obsession has stopped because there are quite a few similar products out there that are just as good. I use the QOD Fiber Complex and it's brill. L'oreal's Smartbond is good too.

I think the obsession has stopped because there are quite a few similar products out there that are just as good. I use the QOD Fiber Complex and it's brill. L'oreal's Smartbond is good too.

Interesting - thanks for the recommendations. Will check these out

They may appear to be similar if you believe the marketing hype but they’re not the same thing at all because Olaplex has worldwide legal patents on the formula and successfully sued L’Oréal for trying to steal it. The L’Oréal smartbond product for instance, contains malic acid and it doesn’t actually repair broken bonds.

https://www.allure.com/story/olaplex-loreal-uk-patent-lawsuit-smartbond-treatment
https://www.cosmeticsbusiness.com/n...LOreal_in_patent_trade_secrets_lawsuit/157122

I agree with above posts. And OLAPLEX IS THE WORLD TO ME. It is wonderful. Truly wonderful.

Thanks everyone really helpful

Latest posts

Back