SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adelelouise1

Reaction score
Hi all, I have 3 machines that I wish to sell or get rid of as I am upgrading to newer equipment. These include an old microdermabrasion, an IPL and Medilift Machine. I just wanted to know if anyone has had any success in selling any of these older machines either for parts or for themselves and if so where are the best places to advertise them? Many Thanks

Hi all, I have 3 machines that I wish to sell or get rid of as I am upgrading to newer equipment. These include an old microdermabrasion, an IPL and Medilift Machine. I just wanted to know if anyone has had any success in selling any of these older machines either for parts or for themselves and if so where are the best places to advertise them? Many Thanks

Which MD machine is it and how much do you want for it? X

Which MD machine is it and how much do you want for it? X

Just a gentle reminder please and so that you’re both aware, please note that selling and buying of items, products or equipment is not allowed anywhere on the Salon Geek website.

Thank you.

Just a gentle reminder please and so that you’re both aware, please note that selling and buying of items, products or equipment is not allowed anywhere on the Salon Geek website.

Thank you.

Soz, I hadn’t realised!

Latest posts

Back