Old Firm Match Cancelled

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathie!

Reaction score
due to the tragic death of Phil O'Donnell at the week end, such a tragedy....35 years of age.....fit as a fiddle....it can happen to any one.

May he rest in peace xxx

Although not a Motherwell fan(although he is a very keen footballer) my husband has been really badly affected by this tragedy, he seems to have been a very well loved and well thought of gentleman may he rest in peace.

My Heart gose out to his family. As an ex footballers wife it is always very worrying when the are out on the field doing what they love the most as anything can happen at any point which can finish their career. :hug:

It has affected alot of people. I feel mostly for his family, they poor little kids :cry:

One of my clients husband is a greenkeeper for Motherwell he says the atmosphere is horrible.

From what I have seen in the papers so many people have been affected....footballers, everyone....it's a total tragedy....such a waste of life, not a Motherwell fan myself but he did play for Celtic and Scott MacDonald was in tears.....they (Celtic and Rangers) couldn't have played this game anyway too upset :hug:

I was so shocked by this - so young, doing the thing he loved...... Tragic. May he rest in peace and I hope his family come to terms with it in time.....

This is so sad his family must be in tatters just now.
I remember when another Motherwell player died in similar circumstances years ago Davie Cooper he was around the same age as Phil such a tragic thing to happen.

Just seen this is was terrible wasnt it!?
Sent shivers through me when it happened!
I really feel for his family at this terrible time!

xxxx

I was teaching a Primary 7 class in Motherwell when Davie Cooper died. Their "project" had just started then and about half of them handed in ones about him. It reallly affected them with it being so close to home.
Marion

Latest posts

Back