Old outhouse/new salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondielocks

Reaction score
Ok, so I have two little outhouses in the garden which im thinking of converting into a little salon,

If I knock the two together it would be pretty large, I mean I'd only do one backwash and one cutting area and then another chair for clients! It already has electricity in it but guessing I would need plumbing (though its joined to the kitchen so maybe it would be pretty simple)

Just wondering if any of you guys have done a similar project and what costs I might be looking at?

Laying in bed looking at salon furniture but no idea on a overall cost...ok so this may be one for the builders but any help
Would be appreciated! :)

Didnt want to read and run as i was in this situation a few months ago. We've got an outhouse and i was going to convert it into a little salon but ours needed alot of work (celing had abit of damp/mould, no electric, water but only in the toilet etc...) also it is divided into 3 sections 2 for storage & 1 little toilet room so we would of had to knock the walls through. We would have to of sealed the 2 doors up blah blah blah..... & we rent our house so alot of money if we have to move :/ So i decided to convert my bedroom instead :) but if i had the money id of deffo gone for the outhouse! No need for clients to walk all through your house & it looks & sounds more professional :) the things you need to think of is hot water (using a shower unit thingy for the backwash) and heating. I wish i could have my outhouse as my salon so i hope you go for it! (sorry im not much help on costs etc, just wanted to give my input aha!) x

Latest posts

Back