Olympia 2003 - Doug Schoon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Dear All,
Since the Geek has a new sight, our previous discussions were lost :( so I wanted to mention yet again to any 'newbees', that Doug Schoon will be visiting and doing on-stage presentations at Olympia in March.
For those of you who don't know Doug, he is the man who invented Radical and R+ :D . He is an authority on nails and being a chemist, he can pretty much tell you all you need to know about ANYTHING; Health+Safety, Primers (how they work), l+p v other coatings and he'll probably 'bust' a few myths too :rolleyes:
Please let me know if you need any more info and I'll be happy to help! ;)

Since March is not far away (I know this as I will be a year older in March :( :( ) I wanted to re-iterate that Olympia will be upon us. For those of you that haven't been, this is THE nail and beauty show in the UK to attend. Both Sunday and Monday are manic BUT, worth going. We will have our own 'conference room' so-to-speak where both the Geek and Doug Schoon from the States, will be doing on-stage presentations. Don't miss the chance to see, hear and meet Doug. Any question about the chemistry behind enhancement products :shock: , natural nails, fumes, vapours, lifting, greenies, ANYTHING - this man will be able to tell you ALL!!! He is very cool, very knowledgable and a big American hunk (for you British women out there :D :rofl: ) - so come along and say Hi!!! :D

Mrs Geek said:
Since March is not far away (I know this as I will be a year older in March :( :( )

LOL ME TOO!!! whens your bday samantha? mines 13th :)

xx layla xx

Mrs Geek will you be on the CND stand or do we have to book to ask questions?

Am going to the show on the Sunday and would like a few questions answered about a few problems my clients have ie lifting round edges after 1-2 weeks, lines that wont buff away etc.

Have done the Pre-Masters course with Jane, which was very informative on the application of product etc, but as I say I still have a few probs with clients who have bad lifting problems etc.

Many thanks and I look forward to your reply.

Julie :oops:

Hey Julie

You don't have to book to ask Q's... At the show... just go to Doug's seminar... On that note... Why wait if you are having problems... Lets iron them out here... or... give me a call at Designer Nails and we will do everything we can to solve whatever frustration you are having.

TTFN

IS THIS AN EVENT THAT TAKES PLACE IN ENGLAND ? :oops:

The event does take place in UK.

Sam will you be at the show next week in Stoneleigh?

Am on day off on Monday from Salon so will give CND a ring then to see if they can help me with me probs.

Thanks for your help, if you are at the show next week, I will say hello to you there!

Julie :oops:

LOL ME TOO!!! whens your bday samantha? mines 13th :)xx layla xx

the 6th ( :( :oops: ) I'll just pretend it's not happening - I'm 28 really :oops: :rolleyes: ;)

lmao!!! yay il be 18 - il be able to do ANYTHING *legal* mwahahaha

xxlaylaxx

Mrs Gadget said:
Sam will you be at the show next week in Stoneleigh?

Yup... doing a sculpting seminar on Sunday.

Looking forward to show and will hopefully see you at the lecture Sam. :D

Got my ticket on Saturday and have noticed the programme for lectures, so will make sure I have done my shopping by then :rofl:

Ciao mrs. Geek... When you say Doug schoon is coming to Olympia, Are you talking about Olympia Washington?? I ask because I`m from Seattle. So, when you say Olympia, I think of home. Is there another Olympia I am too dense to recognize?? (I AM blonde y`know) :D Just asking.
Thanks!~T :o nya!

LOL...Im brunnette with a blonde brain ;)

The Olympia we are talking about is a huge venue in London

xxlaylaxx

LayStar said:
LOL...Im brunnette with a blonde brain ;) xxlaylaxx

Cute Layla ;) :goal:

;-) hehehe actually...people say my brain is candyfloss...which i have to say...i agree with with! Plus its pink and fluffy! lol! ;)

xxlaylaxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back