Olympia 21st March 2004

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammylou

Reaction score
Hello all

I have just tried to arrange rail travel for the morning of the 21st to get to Kensington Olmypia for 10am or near to that and have been told that there is no way I am gonna get there at any decent time in the am, so I have decided to arrange to go down on the Saturday and stay overnight, I wanted to ask if anybody can recommend a hotel to stay at thats not gonna charge me an arm and a leg (need those pennies for the creative stand!!) .

If anybody else is having the same problems maybe we could get together and stay at the same hotel (not talking bedshare here, lol!) keep each other company like, or if you are a local guy/gal maybe you could suggest some places to go on the Saturday before the event.

From an ever so nervous :o country gal who is all exikited about going to London!!!

The Adephi - Cromwell Road / The Regency - Queens Gate - both these are reasonable and are about £5.00 in a taxi to Olympia!!! BTW these are both in Kensington!

Maybe i'm being ever so thick but how do people find out when and where these nail shows are gonna be on? I never seem to know :lol:

Hi
I receive them through the post, but maybe because i receive the Professional Nails Mag monthly.

Shelle:)
Aphrodite said:
Maybe i'm being ever so thick but how do people find out when and where these nail shows are gonna be on? I never seem to know :lol:

Hi Sammylou
I had the same problem last year, I live just outside Nottingham in Southwell, I travel down from Newark which is a fab line into Kings X but the first train on a weekend is at 9-30am would you believe!!! which means you won't get into London until lunchtime. I stayed over last year but adding that cost to the train fare and the inconvenience of lugging a case/holdall about is no joke. I'm not going this year cos I'll be away on holiday, else I'd have shared.Its better to drive with parking being so cheap, isn't anyone driving down so you can get a lift... there's a question for you to post.
Laura

If you subscribe to the Pro Mags, you will always know when the next shows are becaue they are advertised in them! Also - check out the Site Calender - Sam has put all show dates on that too!!!

Hi

Just thought i'd let everyone know i live in Cambridge and go to most shows, if anyone lives near by i am always willing to give them a lift there. As its always great to go with someone who shares the same interests as you. I went to Manchester with a friend who's a Beauty Therapist and we had a great time and just shared the petrol money, which is a much cheaper option than the train and lets you spend more money at the show.

Shelley:)

Hello,

Where is everyone parking for the show? It states on the olympia website that there is only 350 spaces, which seems very limited,

thanks

Sarah

Hiya,
Thought it would be great to have a geek coach for all us geeks up north :)
Hey Sam, cant u go by coach and pick us all up :cool:
Well its worth a try :lol:

Hi,

I caught the National Express coach from Hereford last year. Got dropped off at Earls Court, caught the tube to Olympia, long day but really enjoyed the experience. Should have got there a lot earlier but the friend I went with got up late so didnt arrive at show till 2. Ended up with a migraine, sick in the loos :| but managed to get my Bio Sculpture starter kit at £100 off normal price. Got back home at about half past midnight!!

Sharon

lesley1965 said:
Hiya,
Thought it would be great to have a geek coach for all us geeks up north :)
Hey Sam, cant u go by coach and pick us all up :cool:
Well its worth a try :lol:

That is a fab idea.... how about it Sam... A GEEK COACH!

Yep I would be up for a geek coach for us northerners! ANybody going to struggle getting there from Leeds?

My auntie works for a coach company so I could see how much it would be! Might end up being expensive though. Sammylou was it the £9.75 offer you went for? I do really want to go, but its saving thats the problem.

Anyway Geeks, let me know. :)

beautifulnails03 said:
Sammylou was it the £9.75 offer you went for?
Anyway Geeks, let me know. :)
I'm not sure what offer this is, I have no offers, but if something is only costing £9.75 I defo want more info!!

That sounds stupid, I am tired and I keep spelling wrong!! eurgh

sammylou said:
I'm not sure what offer this is, I have no offers, but if something is only costing £9.75 I defo want more info!!

That sounds stupid, I am tired and I keep spelling wrong!! eurgh
Ok here is some info for you all..........
Call 0870 429 4402 it is a Pro beauty special thingy.............
Give them a call and see if your area is coverd by this special offer of £ 9,75 return.................

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back