Olympia 2k4

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Whelp kiddies, off to a fun filled weekend break (ya right) down to Professional Beauty's show in Olympia in London. Make sure you pop by and say Hi if you are a fellow geek.

Toodles

The Nail Geek said:
Make sure you pop by and say Hi if you are a fellow geek.

Toodles

now ya know we will sam :green: :green: :green:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :sad: :sad: :cry:
You all enjoy yourselves.
Maybe catch up with u all soon

Hope you have fun....... will be there next year

wouldnt miss it for the world i would walk it if i had too :lol:
cant wait to get shopping and that brisa gel kit i have been dreaming of that at night lol sad i know!! want lots of demo nails from you guys at creative hope you have time gigi and sam!!!!xxx :green:

Olympia was great!!!!!!!!! :lol: I had an excellent day, very tiring though all that shopping. Was great to meet you Sam! Met a couple of other geeketts too which was nice. Wish I could go back again tomorrow its just so big you cant get round it all in one day.

thanks for taking the time to chat with me sam, it was nice to meet you. angel fingers :)

The Nail Geek said:
Whelp kiddies, off to a fun filled weekend break (ya right) down to Professional Beauty's show in Olympia in London. Make sure you pop by and say Hi if you are a fellow geek.

Toodles
:) hi there - the show was mad! Got you to sign our passes tho' ;) worth a bit in the future ??? lol . nice to meet you all, really it was great- thanks for the tip's hope bill was used to his full potential. see you all again Chrissie, Rach, Jo-anne & the Orange Lady marrion (get in touch maz) XX :lol:

chrissie said:
:) hi there - the show was mad! Got you to sign our passes tho' ;) worth a bit in the future ??? lol . nice to meet you all, really it was great- thanks for the tip's hope bill was used to his full potential. see you all again Chrissie, Rach, Jo-anne & the Orange Lady marrion (get in touch maz) XX :lol:
Oh mi gawd Hiya Chrissie. Was my tan that bad. Yeah it was, so I jumped into a roasting bath as soon as I got home. The rotten spray tan faded a bit and today I look kinda back to normal, after much laughter from hubby and family. Great to hear from you keep in touch.

Love Marion xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back