Olympia - Anyone travelling from Hampshire ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karren

Reaction score
Hi

Having been to the NEC Birmingham Exhibition last month, I would really love to go to the Olympia Exhibition in a couple of weeks.

I live nr Fareham and wondered if anyone is travelling up from near there that I could join / travel up with ??

Thanks

kx

Karren,

I'm going up (via Train) from Wokingham but I'm not going until the Tuesday if this is any good to you....

B

Thanks Bryony, hoping to go Sunday or Monday.

will let you know if change to Tues.

kx

Bryony said:
Karren,

I'm going up (via Train) from Wokingham but I'm not going until the Tuesday if this is any good to you....

B

I live in Gosport, but i'm travelling up on the saturday and the cars full. I think some of my friends are travelling up on the sunday by train, so i can ask if u can tag along if u want.

Paula x

Thanks, by car would be easier, based on purchases from NEC Birmingham !

thanks anyway - maybe meet up sometime ? did you see DeniseJacquelines post re us Hampshire Geeks getting together ?

kx

paula1973 said:
I live in Gosport, but i'm travelling up on the saturday and the cars full. I think some of my friends are travelling up on the sunday by train, so i can ask if u can tag along if u want.

Paula x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back