Olympia Beauty, Sept 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed it all :-( got to a&e this morning at 8.40 and still at hossie now x

Hope your alright, and managed to get to the show today :)

I braved it today feeling anxious after yesterday's feedback. Got there around 10:30 straight to s2 was served and collected order all within 15min so well pleased :) the morning was lovely and hardly crowded even got a glimpse of peter andre.. but got worse by early afternoon but I was done by then :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379959679.829066.jpg

I've just literally done the S2 queue in 10 mins...it's really not busy at the moment. x

So are beauty shows generally not that busy on a monday then??
If thats the case I'll go to excel on the monday

So are beauty shows generally not that busy on a monday then??
If thats the case I'll go to excel on the monday

Hi I went to excel this year on Monday and came away empty handed as both sq and harmony had sold out of the new collection that I had gone to the show to get, so I won't go on a Monday again xx

Had no problems at all. Got there late ..about 2pm .not busy, straight to S2 and purchased my goods..all of 5 mins. Some of the stalls were packing up at 3 which i thought was a little poor..but the highlight for me was watching Amy Childs walk around the show with two bodyguards that were shorter and thinner than her...couldn't quite determine what they were going to do if she got mobbed......lol.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I ended up going both days. Mooched around on the Sunday and caught a few of the seminars - it was horribly hot and busy and I kept getting rammed with suitcases. The Monday was much nicer, not as busy and the atmosphere seemed a little more pleasant in general. The only thing that annoyed me on Monday was two students behind me commenting on the size of my boobs, debating if they were real or not. I might have snapped at them.. I guess that sort of thing is inevitable with hundreds of teenage girls kicking around.

All in all though I felt Monday was better, watched Gemma Lambert's seminar and oh my doesn't she look fantastic!

I got everything I wanted from nail harmony gelish & all that jazz & even met Amy child's, was first in the que & she was holding my bags for pictures for the press :)) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380050298.948447.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380050332.134528.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380050332.134528.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 165
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380050454.375017.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380050454.375017.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 161
I ended up going both days. Mooched around on the Sunday and caught a few of the seminars - it was horribly hot and busy and I kept getting rammed with suitcases. The Monday was much nicer, not as busy and the atmosphere seemed a little more pleasant in general. The only thing that annoyed me on Monday was two students behind me commenting on the size of my boobs, debating if they were real or not. I might have snapped at them.. I guess that sort of thing is inevitable with hundreds of teenage girls kicking around.

All in all though I felt Monday was better, watched Gemma Lambert's seminar and oh my doesn't she look fantastic!

Did Gemma actually smile ? I know I shouldnt say this but whenever I see her, she always looks so glum !

I got everything I wanted from nail harmony gelish & all that jazz & even met Amy child's, was first in the que & she was holding my bags for pictures for the press :)) View attachment 43757

Lol haha love the bit of "she was holding your bags" have you washed your hands since lol.

Lol haha love the bit of "she was holding your bags" have you washed your hands since lol.

Haha I no not many people can say they have had their bags held by Amy child's & photos taken is it... & unfortunately I have but never mind pics past forever haha xx

Did Gemma actually smile ? I know I shouldnt say this but whenever I see her, she always looks so glum !

She looked fairly cheerful to me. I think weight loss would make anyone happy!

Latest posts

Back