Olympia catagorys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deni

Dinky Geek
Reaction score
Hi...
I am a little confused about the different catagorys for the nail comp at olympia...
Does anyone know if a novice winner/placed means you have to enter catagory 3?...if it does i think i will stay in bed!...lol
I need to know before 4pm tomorrow please...thanks...x

I have just cut this from the Nailympics Pack:

DIVISION 1 – £20
Students & professional nail
technicians that have never
participated in any type of nail
competition anywhere in
the world.

DIVISION 2 – £50
technicians that have participated in
a nail competition anywhere in the
world, but never placed or won.

DIVISION 3 – £70
technicians that have placed or won
a competition anywhere in the
world or are ranked by the USA’s
NAILSMagazine as a top competitor

So it does look like you should be with the elite in Division 3.

Hi...
I have just got off the phone from Alex Fox and yes i would have to enter catagory 3!...eek!...i have 6 hours to make up my mind if i am going to enter :Scared: ...i know i dont stand any chance of even being placed (my nails are crap!...lol)...

Deni yes you are now a winner............. not a novice any more lol.......... now you have to play with the big boys and their toys lol.............. I would do it, what you gotta loose ??? Only a bit of sleep lol xxxxx Do it xxxx

Deni said:
Hi...
I have just got off the phone from Alex Fox and yes i would have to enter catagory 3!...eek!...i have 6 hours to make up my mind if i am going to enter :Scared: ...i know i dont stand any chance of even being placed (my nails are crap!...lol)...

How can you say that? You are a winner so they really can't be crap - unless of course, everyone elses in that competition were really crap LOL. I don't believe it for a minute.

Have a go, you've got nothing too lose. You just never know. Good luck

Latest posts

Back