Olympia Geekettes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i have got all the stuff to do badges, t sirts, window stickers. keyrings, fridge magnets, normal stickers.
wat do people want let me know i am sure me and mum can sort some bits out let me know wat you and postal address . :D :rofl:
love faye xx

What a brilliant idea Faye, put my name down for some stuff, have pm'd you with my home address, let me know how much it costs.

Jue :D

hahaha i will do sam when I have the time ;-) My camera is bad thougyh so the focus wont b very good :? I WANT A GEEK THONG TOO!! Oh we could make a whole shrine...

....is it just me...or is this getting...obsessive?? sam...beware!!

xxlaylaxx

Right after talking to mother she suggested that rather then send us money ,we will be happy to post the stuff out but you have to pay a pound to help a london child (or other pin badge charity) so you help people and kids who need the money more then any of us.
so pm or e mail me or mother (aka ruth, nailsinlondon1) with wat ya want and where to send it. :D

love Faye xxx the geeketts :D

While reading this thread I had the picture in my mind of all us ladies popping over to the Creative stand at the next show wearing mac's and ready to flash our Geek thongs :beam: . ........... Poor Sam - his face would be a picture :oops: Think I'll stick to the key-ring idea, so you're safe Sam - at least from me anyway :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOLOL:rofl:LOL!! Im gona do a Geek thong!! A pink one of course! With pink fur around the top! :rofl: :rofl:

xxlaylaxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back