Olympia Geekettes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well hello :D
i cant wait to read dougs book to (dont forget it mummy) mother was all excited when she called me to say she had got it then rubbed it in even more by saying she was going home whilst i was half way through doing a full set. :rolleyes:
Anyway how many more posts till i get to a higher geek status :( i am trying my hardest to post more honestly.
Anyway DONT FORGET MY BOOK MOTHER as i soooooo wanna read it.
Oh mr :fro: geek wats that nail disease :study: called i need to lose a few more pounds :D
take care luv Faye xx

Thanks... Had a great time...

Shame about Dougs book... We got him to sign about 20-30 while he was at the stand... so we do have a bunch in stock... must have gotten him to do it after u left :(

nJoy the book.... its fab... Speaking of... I just got another new book on nail diseases... Its more of a diet book... whenever you hunger... just open any random page to instantly relinquish any desire to eat.

Hi :fro: Sam,
I loved the Super Sonic Sculpting Session.
The Technicial terms where just so easy to remember :goal: i.e thingy's, whatnots, uplifting salon, cones are us had me in giggles.
Took your advice and got Dougs :study: Book today. You are right, easy reading with loads of info, a must for Techies. Shame I didn't have it on the day as he could have signed it for me lol . Any other good books out there..... :huh:
Catch y laters Ruth :flower:
Geeketts :silly: Rock

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Just a quick thank you to those of you that were able to pop in at Olympia and say Hi. Especially those who took the time to come and watch the Super Sonic Sculpting session.

It was really neat to be able to hang and chat and put real smiles to the posts that have given me so much pleasure to read the last couple of months.

Thanks for making the site such a success. Thanks for being such rocking geekettes. :)

Toodles

Ok Sam,
Shame about Dougs book... We got him to sign about 20-30 while he was at the stand... so we do have a bunch in stock... must have gotten him to do it after u left

typical aint it.................but I am sure the unsigned version is just as well written :D
As for the diet one ;) What the ISBN I can order it then from the Book Shop and then sell it as a diet aid in the shop. HEY A GIRL HAS TO MAKE MONEY ANY WAY SHE CAN....................

Any Way guess what, Faye and I have our own geeketts keyrings lol
Avery Fantastic plastic, logo, print, cutout and bake, so funny............
If you want one send me a postal addy.
but hurry limited stocks ...............................
NWays
laters
Ruth xxxx

shhhhhhhh dont tell everyone they will all want one :D
love faye aka ruthys off spring xx

hurray i am now an occasional geek and not a fresh geek anymore :rofl:
love faye (again) xx

Having missed pretty much EVERYTHING at Olympia :( Would someone like to enlighten me a bit on the nature of Doug's book. Y'know a few chapter titles, that might give me some idea as to whether it would be over my little air head or whether it would be worth twisting the Geeks arm to auction off a signed copy ;)

Ruth.........I want one.... I want one... I want one
HEY A GIRL HAS TO MAKE MONEY ANY WAY SHE CAN
Ruth you could probably make a mint selling us all Geek keyrings :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hi gloria
The book is about nail structure and product chemistry it is well worth the read :)

luv faye xx

hey i just had a thought how about geek name badges for everyone whos going to excel show :D
love faye xx

Well sadly I missed the Super Sonic Sculpting which I would loved to see. When and where will you be next Master Geek? I'm sure this years show was bigger and busier than last years.
jane

The lecture was good and funny, but I already do sculpting so picked up a few hints, thanks Mr :fro:

also loved the little freebies as well, especially the pinkie solar oil, next time girlies we shall all have to meet for a coffee or something at Excel.

Jue :D

Hi Sam , just forgot to ask, could I use the geek picture logo thingy, (technical term for ........ 8) .........the piccie in the left hand top corner lol)

Gloria.......... ;)
~Some of the ~Chapters are as follows~
Fingernail Anatomy, Growth and function,Chemistry Simplyfied:Basics, Adhesion and Adhesives,Nail Enhancments Product Chemistry, Understanding Nail Enhacements 2 Chapters, Safe Salon, keeping Skin healthy, Improving air quality.
Easy read written in English for Dummy's. So it's a must for me lol
Hope this helps
Love Ruth xxxx

Hey Faye, ........What a great idea :thumbsup: I'd also like to wear the T-shirt with the logo ' I'm with stupid' as I'll probably have 'the other half' in tow. Sorry, I love him really.

Hi Ruth, thanx for the info :thumbsup:

i think t-sirts , keyrings and badges are a well cool idea at least u will know who the geeketts are
well wat does everone else think of the idea.
please mr :fro: can we use the piccy thing that mother was on about i think its a cool idea
luv faye xx ;)

Why have I missed this conversation?!! :shock: LOL!

I want a keyring toooo!! We should paint the lil logo on our nails! hahaha! I might just do one...in Sam's honour!! :p

xxlaylaxx

LayStar said:
I might just do one...in Sam's honour!! :p xxlaylaxx

Go On Layla and then post it for us!!! I want a thong with the Geek on the front :tongue: :rofl:

LoL Samantha,
yep that would be funny. I am sure I can make one for ya lol.
Who do I post it to lol?????
love Ruth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back