Olympia - supersonic sculpting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denise from Devon

Reaction score
Hi Samuel,

Missed the Olympia show due to illness . Really wanted to see you demo "supersonic sculpting". Will it be appearing in tutorial form on this website soon ? The sooner the better please.

Denise from Devon

Yup.
I have about half of it written out... but the big crux is organising a photo session... It can be a bit harder to sort then you would think!

Ill keep you guys up to date and should have something sorted within the next few weeks.

Which is the next event that Designer Nails will be exhibiting at and will you be doing a Super Sonic Sculpting seminar there?

Sam,
I know you're a VERY busy man, but can you
please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,
please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please, please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,
please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please, :bouncy:
do some seminars here in Scotland (I could b a 4yr old kid huh!!!).
We feel very left out up here you know :(

I was really upset that I missed you at Olympia :( (I think I might have passed u on the stand, I assume u were the only american guy there - but you were talking to people & I didn't want to interupt just to say "hi" :oops: )

PS theres a show in Edinburgh on the 18th May if your interested ;) - hint,hint ;)

Hi peeps,

I compete in the comps at nearly every single trade show going in the UK, WON a couple with DESIGNER NAILS fibreglass, come in the first 10 with tip & overlay with CND perfect colours. But I've just taken up sculpting instead. I got a few pointers from mr geek last year (Excel Pro Nails), (AND CAME 3RD!!!), but still open to advice as to forms, smile lines, bubbles and finishing etc.

Me and my Ma (Celia) have been given the opportunity to go to boot camp this year, but it sounds a bit scary!! need some advice mr & mrs geek or mrs rouse even.

Thanks

Nikki Portway

the light bulb goes on :idea: Nikki Portway!! Ye of course we know you and Celia!! I assume Tracey has spoken to you about this?? We have Pre Qual Day coming up on May 2nd - Nor Samuel or I have received anything from either of you - CV etc etc I suggest you call DN tomorrow and speak to Sam ext 224 (0113 275 5719) if this is the case!! Yes it is tough but we create the best Ambassadors EVER and YOU COULD BE ONE!!!!! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back