Olympia Sweet Squared stand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simsarahlou

Reaction score
Hi. Im an opi trained nail tech and am very happy but im just dying to try solar oil with the hope of retailing the pinkies.
I always get to the show early, before it opens but even then I run straight to the sweet2 stand and its got a full que that takes so long coz everyone needs to stock up. All I want is some oil. I did look online but its often not in stock in the sizes I want. Plus I really dont like paying for delivery when I can collect at the show. Any ideas
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Option 1) bite the bullet and queue, option 2) pay for delivery. Only options really lol xxx p.s. solar oil is lovely

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ellisons sell it and do packs of 40 pinkies, delivery is free over a certain amount and the 40 pack of pinkies are over that amount =free delivery :) hope this makes sense I'm trying not to post prices lol x

I don't think they sell solar oil at the show, normally only limited edition full size ones x

When S2 do a show they can't take the full warehouse with them so they concentrate on the products that are new like CND Shellac & Vinylux.
I would suggest you either go to your nearest Creative Academy or a partner distributor like Ellisons if possible or register with S2 and buy online.

If you want more info about what they might have at the show best thing to do is call S2 direct 0845 210 6060 that's the only place that can give you the correct answer :)

Great idea Hollydolly will try Ellisons

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back