Olympic results

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Whew am I freaking knacked.

Olympia was a massive success with Geeks crawling out of the woodwork to introduce themselves.
It was very cool to meet you all and to put faces to all the funky names.

Big thumbs up to those kick ass badges that Layla made for some of the geekettes... they were out of this world.

The nail comp was one of the biggest ever in the UK and thanks to Ruths post, we have the offical results from Tina Rook.

Novice
  • Runner up - Sonai Hassanien
  • Winner - Lyndsey Clark
Sculpting
Fibre glass
Tip and Overlay
  • Runner Up - Kelly Swain
  • Winner - Hayley Wood
Nail Art
  • Winner - Vikki Taylor

Winner of Winners

Big congrats goes to Marco Paglicua for winning Nail Tech of the year and Salon of the year.

ooo... I just noticed how many of these winners hang out here ;)

Well done to everyone. Over the next couple days, I will try to catch up with all of the posts I missed whilst down in the fog... but if there is anything that needs my attention, please PM me.

Toodles.

Lol

thanks to my MUM aswell who helped make those kick buttcheek badges ;-)

xxlayxx

LayStar said:
Lol - thanks to my MUM aswell who helped make those kick buttcheek badges ;-) xxlayxx
Honestly Meeping Chicha Bird - I LOVE MY BADGE and was so proud to wear it at the show!! Lovely to meet Meeping Mama too. Thank you again ma darlin' x:o

hey great to see you guys again and nice to finally meet the geek of all geeks :green: wish we'd had more time to chat but boy was it hetic :lol:
and layla me badge was the bisness babes so hugs to you and mum ;) it has pride of place in my salon room at home thanks hunnie :cool: :green:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back