Ombre/Balayage hair extensions help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cole_1304

Reaction score
I am fairly new to fitting nano ring hair extensions however my training did not go into detail about ombre/balayage hair extensions.
I have my first client that wants an ombre look (she has level 4 brunette hair and the ends have washed out a little from an old blinde dip dye she did herself) She doesn't want her hair coloured again so i suggested ombre look so it blends in better looks more natural. How do I colour match her? & how do I fit them?(3 ombre, 1 single colour). Do I choose ombre hair extension shade and get 2 packs of her natural shade to add in randomly to break up any lines the ombre bonds create. Or do I match the bottom of her hair (which I'm not so keen on as I have seen this on people and I think it looks really obvious it's hair extensions and "that is not the look we is going for hunny").

I would really appreciate help on this one as I don't want to order the wrong ones or do a crappy set of extensions as I am a pure perfectionist and wouldn't let my clients leave with anything but natural looking hair extensions as that's what they are about they are supposed to look like it is their own hair.

thanks huns xoxo

p.s no i dont have any pictures of her hair.
she is a level 4 with level 8 ends.

Someone must be able to help me out? even if you usually fit bonds or mirco loops it would be the same kind of application. just looking for a little guidance please?

thanks xoxo

Latest posts

Back