Ombre-how to colour hair roots?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is unreal. I cannot believe that you are going around claiming to be a hair professional, and using potentially dangerous chemicals on people hair and scalp ( friend or not) when really Clearly you have no solid knowledge of what you are doing!

This is very worrying!!!

This thread is unreal. I cannot believe that you are going around claiming to be a hair professional, and using potentially dangerous chemicals on people hair and scalp ( friend or not) when really Clearly you have no solid knowledge of what you are doing!

This is very worrying!!!

Mrs. Perfect look on my face how worried I am of what u think...
I think all the hairs u have done was perfect right for u to say anything.. I'm sure not... I want to meet 1 hairdresser that never done anything wrong so if u don't have anything to say don't say at all thanks

I think all the hairs u have done was perfect right for u to say anything.. I'm sure not... I want to meet 1 hairdresser that never done anything wrong so if u don't have anything to say don't say at all thanks

Thiago she is merely stating facts! I keep having emails from stylists on here and More and more of them are becoming concerned with the way your going around doing clients and you haven't got the foggiest! I'm now become concerned also.

Thiago she is merely stating facts! I keep having emails from stylists on here and More and more of them are becoming concerned with the way your going around doing clients and you haven't got the foggiest! I'm now become concerned also.

This was my first hair that went wrong just so you know..I have done thousands of hairs now and never went wrong this 1 went wrong and everyone have to say **** about ah really I just would love to really meet 1 hairdresser that never done anything wrong now or while they were a student.... And I know very well what I am doing just she know. The only mistake I did was by not doing a strand test...

And I don't know why their messaging u really are u my dad? Hello daddy hahaha lol ;p lol

But the thing is Thiago, when I was a student, I asked my instructor. Not people in a forum. It seems to us that you are just in a rush to do color and not think about it at all. When I was a student, I studied, watched YouTube videos, read everything I could get my hands on, and assisted a famous colorist. You just need to slow down a little and gather your knowledge. Be humble. And I am meaning this in the most sincere way possible, not hateful.

But the thing is Thiago, when I was a student, I asked my instructor. Not people in a forum. It seems to us that you are just in a rush to do color and not think about it at all. When I was a student, I studied, watched YouTube videos, read everything I could get my hands on, and assisted a famous colorist. You just need to slow down a little and gather your knowledge. Be humble. And I am meaning this in the most sincere way possible, not hateful.

So I do all that but also I do some friends hair I have done lots my mum my friends and everyone and at college I always have someone there and at work Aswell.. So I'm good really just don't really like that when u do 1 mistake everyone have to say blah blah. Some just help like u guys but some really just want to piss u off but I don't let anyone piss me off that easy so I don't really care..

This was my first hair that went wrong just so you know..I have done thousands of hairs now and never went wrong this 1 went wrong and everyone have to say **** about ah really I just would love to really meet 1 hairdresser that never done anything wrong now or while they were a student.... And I know very well what I am doing just she know. The only mistake I did was by not doing a strand test...

Thousands? Hardly! And no it's not the only mistake!

Thousands? Hardly! And no it's not the only mistake!

Lol almost there with cuts and blowdry not 2 far haha.. Well if I had done the strand test I'd know I should use another colour so it kind is lol ;)

So I do all that but also I do some friends hair I have done lots my mum my friends and everyone and at college I always have someone there and at work Aswell.. So I'm good really just don't really like that when u do 1 mistake everyone have to say blah blah. Some just help like u guys but some really just want to piss u off but I don't let anyone piss me off that easy so I don't really care..

You should care! For god sake I have to rely on my clients so I can live!! My skills as a hairdresser are very high! You obviously don't have the same need!

You should care! For god sake I have to rely on my clients so I can live!! My skills as a hairdresser are very high! You obviously don't have the same need!

I do care a lot like u have said things for me not to do in the past and I haven't done I just don't care what people like Kelly have to say I think when u don't have anything good to say just keep your mouth shut that's the best thing...

I do care a lot like u have said things for me not to do in the past and I haven't done I just don't care what people like Kelly have to say I think when u don't have anything good to say just keep your mouth shut that's the best thing...

Think it's time to close this thread before someone gets really resonal :(

I think as adults (which I assume you all are) this should be the end of it. Bickering on a forum? Come on leave it now and move now

Think it's time to close this thread before someone gets really resonal :(

Not yet I need to post a pic for when I fix the hair lol

This is exactly the response I would expect!

It's the only way you know how to respond to something you don't like hearing thaigo. We're just concerned that someone might sue you for damages.

It's the only way you know how to respond to something you don't like hearing thaigo. We're just concerned that someone might sue you for damages.

I guess yeah.. Lol

Well I have insurance now and salon gold said I'm covered as I have already done highlights and colours rtc at college so things I already passed I'm covered. Like relaxing I'm not things like that yet and most of the time I do clients only at work and college but I do friends now and again..

Latest posts

Back