OMFG dont look if you have a phobia - spiders!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EEEKKK thats horrible....show that to hubby later he really hates them :D

I don't like normal house spiders but i don't mind the really big ones like tarantulas,
i had to get used to them as my foster daughter used to have one, and yes you guessed it, i had to clean it out and feed it,
she was a typical kid

Good Lord that is one nasty critter!!! I have arachnophobia really bad, so this thing really freaked me out- yuk- soooo I then had to send it to my daughter... hehehe--- whats a little terror if you cant share LOL! She hates them too ( cause of me :o---learned behavior!) Once I found an 8 legged H U G E ugly-bugly in the shower----at the time I was engaged to a cop, but he was out on patrol that night--I was so freaked I called Central and had them send him home to get it out of the house LOL. I didn't care if he shot it--- just get rid of it! I got ribbed for ages about it cause I was a Medic and the same dispatchers handle all 911 calls for police , EMS and fire, so even though I called him on the non emergency work number, they still put the call out on the air to him-just for fun and to bust my chops LOL. Shortly after that, at work I was plagued by rubber spiders hidden everywhere :lick:.

omg omg if that had been in my house i would have had to be taken
by ambulance! :Scared:

Latest posts

Back