OMFG dont look if you have a phobia - spiders!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pips

Reaction score
FW: READ THE TEXT BEFORE YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURE

ONE MORNING YOU OPEN YOUR EYES AND IN THE CORNER OF THE ROOM

RIGHT ABOVE YOUR HEAD YOU SEE THIS...................

spider.jpg
:eek::Scared::eek::Scared::eek::Scared:

:eek: er....... uuuuurrghhhhhhh ~emmsy shivers~

That is flippin mingin...

When I was putting snow spray on the windows before xmas, I came across a little nest..full of live baby spiders...but they were teeny weeny...and that was enough to make me nearly vomit,

It was more the thought of "what if " rather than actually seeing them.

I also have on a video somewhere my invasion of flying ants in my bedroom several years ago..

omg they covered the floor in my bedroom....Ill have to see if i can get it on you tube somehow ....
in thAT same house, we went to bed one night and got up to put the light on for some reason ...and my celing was COVERED in flies

It wasnt like a normal "ooo thats a lot of flies" it was more like
"OH MY F***ING GOD EVACUATE THE HOUSE NOW ...GO...GO.GOOOOO"
:D

Why when someone says "Don't look" you have to bloody look lol

I hope you got the hoover out on those!!!

I would DIE if i saw that in my house, let alone in the bedroom:scared:

:Scared::Scared::Scared::Scared:ahh OMG that would be an immediate evacuation for me :eek: There would be no way I would ever step foot in that room again if fact I think I would have to move!!!!

Thanks PIPS !!!!! :(

I was sat here all warm and cosy from the sun streaming in through the windows...

Now I am full of goose pimples... and squirming...

Oh and thanks Emma... checking all crevices now....!!!!

OMG.....i would die!!!!! gone into a sweat just looking....what did you do?
i would be traumatised for life....i cannot explain how petrified i would be........

i flicked past it quick and that was bad enough , uuurrggh

I MUST be abnormal because I aint scared of spiders lol

I have to say that its NOT a pic i have taken, good lord if i came accross that i would have fainted on the spot!
It was bad enough resizing and uploading the pic, i was like :eek::Scared: then i went hot and sweaty and started feeling sick!

Im that frightened of spiders i jumped out of a moving car at 30mph. Was clearing the garden of crap (like you do when you have kids and they decide they like the steptoe & son look) and was on the way to the rubbish tip when out of my eye i saw it, i didnt have time to tell hubby to pull over i just opened the door and jumped lmao

I run from money spiders too...they are probably more frightened of me but i dont care, they have legs and move in mysterious ways and that i dont like!!!:irked:

seen that before, and OMFG i freaked out summin shocking! up to at least a hour later i was still squirming becasue i couldnt get the pic out of my head.

supposedly, a guy in australia went on holiday and came back to that in his house!! dont know if thats the truth behind it.

seen that before, and OMFG i freaked out summin shocking! up to at least a hour later i was still squirming becasue i couldnt get the pic out of my head.

supposedly, a guy in australia went on holiday and came back to that in his house!! dont know if thats the truth behind it.

I dont know the truth behind it either and dont really care to know lol just hope i never come face to face with anything like it!

oooohhhheeeerr!

I've got the shivvers & goose bumps.......that's a big mother....and she looks like she's saying touch my kids and I'll crawl all over your face and down your neck and bite you to death:Scared::Scared:

I couldn't bring myself to look at it so I just scrolled down the comments to figure out what it was. I have a serious spider phobia and if I had looked at it I probably would've fainted at the keyboard!

I was cleaining out my hallway once, moving the shoes about etc and this urgh spider ran out from between a pair of shoes ( it's makes me go dizzy just thinking about it) and I had to phone my husband, at this point I was nearly crying, from the front room (I couldn't possibly go back out there) to come home from work to move it! Seriously it was horrible:Scared: but what's worse is my mum-in-law lives in the country and anyone who lives out there knows out there they are giants! I have to look on the floor when I go to the loo because I can't bare to look anywhere else just incase there's some in the ceiling corners.

Lol i must sound so sad!

well i just HAD to look and :Scared::Scared::Scared::Scared::Scared::Scared::Scared:....

i am sooooooooo petrified of spiders....i HATE them with passion....

if i went away and found that ,i would fumigate my house.....

you were brave getting the pic for us hun...well done xxxxxxxxx

I MUST be abnormal because I aint scared of spiders lol

Lell...I ain't scared of spiders either...but SERIOUSLY....that is not a normal spider...

that is Aragog from Harry Potter :Scared:

( I am in a serious Harry Potter phase lol )

I run from money spiders too...they are probably more frightened of me but i dont care, they have legs and move in mysterious ways and that i dont like!!!:irked:

I went out with a bloke once many years ago, he had legs and moved in mysterious way... and yeah, I didn't like it either. pmsl :D:D:D

I went out with a bloke once many years ago, he had legs and moved in mysterious way... and yeah, I didn't like it either. pmsl :D:D:D
that was funny :D

i agree ....that was funny hun :lol::lol::lol::lol:xxxxxxxxxxx

I ain't even going to look at the beginning of this thread, just in case I don't like what I see :Scared::Scared::Scared:

please tell me thats not real..........it must have been photoshopped surely!

crikey, if i saw that i would move back in with mum and dad like a shot, i feel sick just looking at that pic....

Latest posts

Back